Chapter 1-"Why are you screaming like my Nan on Bingo Night?"

TYDE MELLER'S P.O.V

        I was thrust into the cell, my bruised back colliding with the metal bars. Pain ricochet through my body,  it felt like every bone in my body had shattered. Fuck. I thought gritting my teeth, to avoid the scream lodged in my throat from bursting out. The stagnant air carried a heavy burden of  memories from psychotic criminals, a smell of sweat, defeat and hopelessness combined. Their claw marks were permanently engraved in the walls around me, indicating how insanity had prevailed, consuming their souls.

The two police men gripped either sides of my arms. I tried to resist, grunting against their force, as they shoved me into the corner of the deteriorating cell before locking the door shut, cobwebs hung between the walls like ghostly shrouds.

Running a hand through my disheveled light brown hair, I glared at them through the small barred window of the door.

"You will pay for this you scum." I placed my face in front of the cold rods of imprisonment. My chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath. Anger and contempt fuel inside of me.

"Alright prisoner 85673, don't even think about doing anything funny, or you'll go without your supper" Twat number 1 smirked, his partner Ben, guffawed before leaving the scene, so it was just me and him. With all the strength I could muster, I did the only thing I could think of, call it mediocre, but whatever, it was worth it and damn it felt good.

I spat at him. It landed on his face. In his left eye. Bulls eye. 

"Go screw yourself, old man." I spat venomously clenching my fists.

His face contorted in disgust, "what the fu--" he screeched, rubbing his eye. His colleague Ben,  ran towards us, his baton out ready to swing.

" What the hell happened? I have a weapon, I'm armed!" He shouted before glancing around taking it all in.

I smirked at him, "Tell that to your partner, Bill over here"

"What the hell Bill?" He said sighing "Why are you screaming like my Nan on bingo night?"  

I could already see the pit stains forming on his crippled white shirt. His yellow teeth clenched hard as he was glaring daggers into his partners back. His stringy black hair hung across his face coated in grease. Clearly this job did not pay him enough for a shower, or he was wasting his money on other stuff, like getting laid. Hah, definitely the first one.

"That little idiot spat at me" Bill glared at me, still furiously rubbing his left eye whist his other hand pointed at me, his long finger going through the bars of the iron door. The very door between enslavement and liberty.

I chuckled, "am I patronizing you old man? Watch it before I shove that finger up ---" I was cut short when Ben placing an arm in the air, signaling silence.

"That's enough" Ben shouted authoritatively,  attempting to take control of the situation. "You young Tyde," his face was lowered to be level with mine, I could smell his coffee breath fanning me as he spoke. "Better get your act together before we take away your privileges, starting with supper." He muttered before both of them retreated down the hallway discussing last weeks 'Great British Bake Off' episode.

An eerie silence unfurled, I could hear a clock ringing somewhere in the distance. Everything was sound except for the rusty lamp hanging from the ceiling, illuminating the cell in a yellow haze. It flickered continuously, casting hidden sinister shadows in the cell, moths fluttered around it as if the light was the only hope to their freedom.

"FUCK" I screamed, lunging myself at the wall, hatred engulfing me.  The reality of my situation had finally sunk in. I was stuck here, for the next 15 years of my life and it was all Connor's fault. I thought about my daily doings, stuff I wouldn't be able to do anymore.

"DAMN YOU CONNOR" I screamed, banging my knuckles against the stone grey wall until they drew blood. " I swear to God I will find you and once I do, I'll make you pay for everything you have done, you will regret everything you little shit" I vowed.

I was going to get him.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

Connor Freeman, you better watch out. Your best friend is not completely out of the picture yet. Betrayal doesn't go down well in my book.

***

Hello!

Okay so this is the first chapter!

If you enjoyed it, please don't hesitate to vote and comment!

Any mistakes feel free to point them out, im not the best at spelling, sorry! I tried to edit it as much as I could. Hope you enjoyed :)

-Ash