chapter thirty three.*Tense*

before you read, check out these pictures.

Mercy (http://cdn.ph.upi.com/collection/pv/upi/6886/52bd77b273f0671239854b4dabae0d15/Fox-All-Star-Party_19_1.jpg)

Beauty (http://s3.favim.com/orig/42/curly-hair-girl-pretty-swag-teyana-taylor-Favim.com-359769.jpg)

and Bree (http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Screen-Shot-2012-07-02-at-11.16.09-PM.png)

please ignore he bold headed gevone, our gevone is not like that...sorry i couldnt find one for yinka so i had to made it up ... anywho....enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been two days since ive seen gevone, two days since i met bree's dad as well as tabitha and two days since i found out that Gevone might be leaving, today i thought i would wake up happy, excited, it is the last day of school after all. i finished my last 3 exams yesterday and let me just say, its not the best feeling to have three exams in a row. i thought i would wake up energised and ready , happy with the fact that i wont have to go to school anymore, but  tabitha's wrods just keep replaying again and again in my mind, and i feel horrible... i dont feel like going to school today, but i know that if i dont go then  im dead. bree has been planning my outfit for mufti day since before i even knew myself, yesterday she took me to another lady that she knew since ty's sister is away and forced  me to do my hair again, i did the same hair style only this time it had streaks of gold in it, not too much though, bree said i had to look perfect for muft day. to be honest i never knew what mufti day was until yesterday, everyone kept asking one another what they were wearing on the last day and my answer had been "my uniform?" they'd laughed at me then when they saw my seriously confused expression, they explained to me what it was...mufti day is the day our school allows us to wear our own clothing to school, its a way for the school to raise money for any charity because we students have to pay iether 50p or more *if we want* in order for us to wear our own clothes....so now here i am staring wearily at the clothing layed out on my bed, i stared at thehighweisted botty shorts,  sure they were summery, but i wouldnt wear something like that, and i know that even when bree is a better person, her style sure has stayed the same, shacking my head i picked up the levi shorts, leaving the  black and white polca doted boob tube on the bed, and chucked the shorts in my closet, i flicked through the clothes with one hand while the other held my towe sercurely to my body...

fifteen minutes later im dressed up in grey jeans, grey cardigan that covered the boob tube i threw on some grey converses, alittle jewllery of some black and white bracelits a a black neclace and a silver chain. i let my hair down and grab my purse, thats all im taking with me since theres no writing going to take place today. i walked down the stairs where yinka sat in the living room waliting for my apparently "slow daing ass" i mean who says that, in britain anyway. looking up at me yinka let out a breath that meant "finally" she got off the chair, throwing her long legs on the floor before standing up, she looked really nice in a black  strapless boobtube that unlike mine, covered her belybutton, she paired it with a redish brown  highlow maxi skirt that hung perfectly down her sender hips and legs, she had on some brown/tan flats. turning to the chair she'd been siting on she threw on her jean vest, picked up her side bag before turning to me...

"ready?" she asked and i nodded, suddenly not in the mood "sure?"

i frowned "whats that supposed to mean?" i almost mumbled

"its hot out there and you just look so....wrapped up" she toned caringly, i knew what she meant, that i should wear something more appropriate to the weather because i was obviously going to get a heat stroke.