The Artist's Daughter (Chap 3)

Hello everyone! What's up?? Well I wrote another chapter today!! Yay! Read and tell me you opinions about the story so far! vote, fan and recommend it to your friends!!

Enjoy! <3

"Copy Rights All Reserved"

===========================================================

The sunlight was pouring in through my bedroom window. I slowly opened my eyes to see a very tidy looking room in front of me. Then I realized that this was my old bedroom. It had my old posters of my favourite bands and then a poster where I and my friend had wrote our favourite quotes about life. That poster made me smile but then sadness took over me. I had lost contact with my best friend since high school. I know that you are thinking how can you lose contact with someone special as a best friend? Well, the thing is that when I finished high school, I wanted to get away from everything that has been happening for quite a while. My relationship with that was getting worse every day that I thought it was better if I leave to prevent damage to our relationship which was going to take place in the future.

*Flashback*

“Dad, why don’t you tell me something about mum? How did she look like?” I asked my dad when I came back from school and we were eating dinner.

My dad stopped eating and looked at me. His expression was full of pain like he didn’t want to talk about it. I felt guilty for bringing up this subject, but I had a right to know after all she was my mother!

“She looked just like you. Now don’t ask anything else. I am going to bed” with that my dad slammed the cutlery on the table and went in his room.

By now my heart was breaking into pieces. My head was feeling heavy felt tears in my eyes, threatening to spill over. I tried as hard as I could to stop them but I couldn’t. I ran to my room slamming the door in the process. I snuggled right next to my pillow and cried until I had no more tears left. I couldn’t think of a reason why dad got so angry with me. I had a damn right to know about her!

*End of Flashback*

That night I decided to leave home as soon as I finish high school. I would study in an Arts and Performance University across the UK far away from home. I worked hard day and night so that I would get accepted as a violinist and singer. After finishing my course in University, I started my career from the local orchestra in London and then I had a huge opportunity in Germany and I had to leave. That’s how I got to have work all around the world. However, I missed home very much at first but now I am used to it.

I go to the kitchen to make myself breakfast; pancakes with maple syrup and a glass of orange juice. After having breakfast, I go to my dad’s room to find more about my mum. I want to know everything I can know about her. I have never seen her in my life and it was very difficult living without a mother. I opened the door and went inside. I looked in my dad’s wardrobe to find something useful but I had no luck. There were just clothes and shoes in his wardrobe. Then my eye caught the bottom of his bed, I could see a suitcase under it. Slowly, I bent down and grabbed the handle of the case and pulled it out. For some reason, my heart was beating very fast. I looked at the clock and it read 10:00am. I still have time to go and have a chat with Liam, have a lunch in Riley’s Café and visit dad in the evening.

My hands shook as I opened the suit case. And I was just shocked to see it. There were ladies perfumes, make-up box, some clothes and a picture album. I took the album out of the suitcase and opened it. On the first page there was a picture of dad and my mum at their wedding. My mum looked absolutely gorgeous. I was surprised to see that I looked exactly like her. The same complexion, the same hazel-brown eyes and dark brown hair, I was surprised.