Take a Tour

Zayn's Point of  View

I stared in shock at the sight before me. I was in complete awe. How could something like this even be possible?

It couldn't be! There was no way! I pinched my arm, trying to be positive I wasn't hallucinating. But no, this was real.

I was surprised when I saw a girl, probably about ten years old, standing in front of me. She was holding a sword as if it was no big deal, and she looked like she had been born in the armor she was swearing. She just looked so comfortable with things that would give most kids her age nightmares.

"New meat?" She directed her question towards Annabeth.

Percy rolled his eyes at the young girl. "Hi, Beck. Nice to see you again. Oh, how have I been? Good, good. Thanks for asking."

Beck ignored him and looked at Annabeth.

Annabeth sighed and nodded her head. "Yeah, I think. Just... Don't go too hard on them, okay, Beck?"

Beck grinned. "Whatever you say, Chase."

Beck turned to us. "So, new meat, I am the official tour giver of Camp Half-Blood to new meat like you. Why. I don't know. I think Chiron said it was because I didn't sugarcoat things, which I don't, by the way. So, yeah." She grinned at us. "Welcome. I'm Beck, or Beg, whatever you prefer."

Niall hesitantly raised his hand. "Why Beg?"

She smiled sweetly at us. "I am so glad you asked that question." She turned around and began leading us on our tour. "Because I make monsters beg for their lives."

Let's just say, the tour was the most mind-blowing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I won't go into detail because it was too amazing to describe.

What I will go into detail about is Beck. That girl seriously scares me, She kept commenting on stuff, like, "Oh, that's the lava mountain climbing course! Be careful or you'll burn to death!" and "Don't go into the woods unless you'd like to be killed slowly and painfully. It's my favorite hang-out!"

Yeah, seriously creepy.

And she's so young! I asked her how old she was and she said ten. Ten! Ten! When I was ten I was still playing with Power Rangers! And here she is beating up people twice her size at freaking ten years old!

Something was really wrong with this place.

"So," Beck was saying (I'd decided not to call her Beg), "Each of us has one godly parent. Hence the term, half-blood. Mine is Ares, god of war. Annabeth's is Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. And Percy's is Poesidon, god of the sea, and one of the 'Big Three.'" She made air quotes.

"Do you get, like, really cool powers?" Louis asked, his eyes lighting up with child-like joy.

She shrugged. "Some do. Percy can control water. The Demeter kids can control plants."

"Wait." Liam said, furrowing his eyebrows. "What about your mum?"

Beck's face hardened into an unreadable mask of cold anger. "She's not in the picture." She said harshly.

"Why not?" Liam pressed on.

In a flash, Beck had her sword pressed against his balls. Her face was red with anger, and you could tell she was pissed. "Look here, pop star." She sneered at him. "Don't go butting into my life, understand? If you ask that question again, I will castrate you in the painfullest way possible, get the picture?" She pressed the sword against his crotch harder. "Got it?"

"Got it." Liam squeaked, and she removed the sword.

"Good." She turned on her heel and marched off, giving no indication that we should follow her.

"Sorry about her." A voice spoke up from behind us. We spun around to see a boy a little younger than us. He had blonde hair that was in a buzz cut and pale skin with grey eyes, a stark contrast to Beck's black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.

"She's pretty closed off." He explained. "I'm pretty much her only friend. Except Annabeth, of course."

"Oh, okay." Liam said, obviously embarrassed this boy watched him have his manhood threatened.

"I'm Thomas." He said, sticking his hand out to shake. "Or Tom. Or Tim. Just not Tibbles." He noticed our confused expressions and shook his head. "Don't ask. Anyway, I'm a son of Athena. Goddess of wisdom."

"Like Annabeth." I spoke up.

He nodded. "Yep. She's my half-sister. Same mom, different dad." He looked us up and down. "So, what are your names?"

We looked at him in shock. "You don't know our names?" I said astonished.

He rolled his eyes. "Well, if I did I wouldn't be asking, now, would I?"

"Sorry." Liam smiled sheepishly. "I'm Liam, and this is Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn."

"Ah." He nodded his head. "Well, come on." He started walking towards what looked like a mess hall.

"Where are we going?" We called after him, attempting to catch up.

He gave us a sly grin. "First, we'll have dinner. Then, you'll be claimed." He paused. "Possibly at the same time."

And we all walked off.

Yes its short but i introduced 2 new characters. i just love Beck, don't you :D And Tibbles is pretty hot *wink wink* so next chapter will be...

A SURPRISE AHAHAHAHAHA

BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE