RotXinXpieces

**All of these books contain boyxboy and smut scenes**

Okay so this next one is more of a favorite author rather than a favorite book... rotXinXpieces books are simply amazing, every single one of them. Below are the ones that I have read; however, there are many more so just go and check out her page!

THE UNDER WORLD and HELL CHRONICLES: INFERI, STYX: THE RIVER OF HATE, THE ORACLE OF TARTARUS, BETRAYAL IN ELYSIUM, GUARDIAN, FERRY OF WOE, MONSTER, AFTER MATH, REDEMPTION, SINFUL, and LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD.

***ABOUT: a band of brothers who are given the job of keeping the Titans secured in Tartarus to prevent another Titan take-over. Contains smut, boyxboy, crude comments, violence, snotty brats, and father who doesn't know how to show love.***

SUMMARY OF INFERI: [EDITING] In an attempt to escape the police after killing his parents, Adrian finds himself in a world worse than his own. It's definitely not Narnia or Wonderland, he soon realizes as he faces the laws and demons of this new world. A new world called Inferi... [Warning: Contains graphic adult themes and offensive content]

IKAB SERIES: I KISSED A BOY, AND I KISSED HIS BROTHER?!, DEAR UNCLE VIC, STOP BULLYING ME!, SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE, TO BE OR NOT TO BE, and ONE LAST SHOT.

SUMMARY OF I KISSED A BOY: (Book 1) It was just an accident. I had never meant to kiss Blake Patterson, supposedly the school's biggest douche bag. He wasn't supposed to be the good guy, the guy who made me happy, the guy who made my stomach flutter, but here we are, fighting the world. Together? (boyxboy love story)

TFM SERIES: THE FULL MOON, DREAMSCAPE, INTO THE WOODS, MOONSTONE ROMANCE, THE PAUPER'S DREAM, THE SORCERER'S LULLABY, and PASSION AND DANGER(which is currently on hold- sad face)

SUMMARY OF THE FULL MOON: As the only son of Moonstone's most powerful wolf pack, Zaid Kallas has a lot on his plate with his eighteenth birthday coming up. Like any alpha wolf, he's to find a mate and, well, mate with her the night of his birthday, which just happens to be a full moon. Unfortunately, Zaid has a secret... A big secret. He's gay. And he's in love with Scythe Rider. Oh, and let's not forget... Scythe Rider is also the soon-to-be alpha of Zaid's rival pack. If that wasn't enough, a lone wolf shows up, barking claims of nearing Hunters, but there seems to be an alterior motive to this lone wolf's presence within the little town of Moonstone... (Sunsetmello's request that I use her idea for the story!) Warnings: Contains mpreg/graphic violence/adult themes.

I am currently working on The Love Bite series and it's just as good as the others. It's rare for me to find an author that's so good that I end up reading all of their works. Most people have a few really good stories but she just takes the cake. I shed countless tears, held my breath for so long that I turned blue, and almost fell out of my chair because I was on the very edge. I cannot describe how in love I am with rotXinXpieces' works. I honestly don't even have a favorite, there's no way I could choose between all of the amazing characters that she has created.

Each book I read of hers I keep expecting her to slip up and make two characters with the same personalities, but she never does. They all are their own people and she does an impeccable job of bringing them to life and you actually find yourself thinking about them throughout the day. I've had countless times that I have day dreamed about Theo and Sept or Vic and Ace even after I've put the book down. These, by far, are my favorite books and I recommend them to everyone.