Use Your Words - Part One

Warning - This story features explicit sexual content is made for an 18+ audience.  If this sort of thing offends you, turn back now.  Otherwise, don't complain to me about what you see after being warned!

I challenged myself to write a story in two hours since I finished off my "Camara Sensual" update for today, and I just wanted to see if I could whip up a dirty story that gets right to the point.  I guess we'll see what happens.  It's a product of my repeated listens of "Lofticries" by Purity Ring (which if you don't know what the lyrics are referring to sounds like an incredibly sexy song) and indulging in a few readings of the Yaoi Manga "Sensitive Pornograph" (don't judge me), as I am absolutely taken by one of the characters featured. Either way, I hope you all like it - Belle Nuit.

Use Your Words

Lenne couldn't stand the awkwardness, so she just came right out and said it.  "Henry, you aren't at all what I expected."

It was the culmination of an unfortunate sequence of events that could have been prevented in the first place.  She blamed it all on lust - wild, uncontrollable lust.  She needed to get laid, damn it, and she needed to get laid now.  It'd been far too long since her last sexual encounter and starting a new relationship for the express purpose of getting laid seemed like too much work.  So, she signed up for one of those shady dating websites - no membership fee but anyone and everyone can join, even the crazies - and starting fishing for the right man who she could have wild, no-strings-attached sex with.

She had no idea what to expect when she starting sifting through profiles filled with BDSM promises,  fetish wishes, whipped cream dreams, and public sex fantasies.  Though she was pretty sure that a bespectacled, androgynous nerd was nowhere near what she envisioned.

That's what I get for choosing the guy without a profile picture, she thought regretfully.  Oh sure, he knows how to use his words, but he probably can't say the same about his dick.

The young man named Henry smiled at her bluntness, but really, he just wanted to run.  He'd hoped that she'd ignore this sort of thing, that she'd say "Oh well, you'll do", but to no avail.  And even worse, she really attractive.  Her amber eyes were especially enchanting.  The way they shimmer like flecks of gold whenever the sunlight passed across her eyes made him wonder why a girl like her would have to resort to this kind of head-hunting.

"I get that a lot," he said nervously.  His voice peaked her curiosity.  It was tenor-like, melodic, as though he were singing a light aria.  "That's why I don't put my picture up on the website - they'd take one look at me and run.  It's a little deceptive, yes, but the words I say aren't.  Still, I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"I didn't say I was disappointed!" Lenne insisted.  God, he made her seem so shallow.  That wasn't it at all.  This was shaping up to be one big disaster.  "I just said you weren't what I was expecting.  Don't put words in my mouth!"

"Oh - sorry about that.  I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay."  She stared him him wordlessly, drinking in his features.  I guess he wasn't too bad - just different from the usual toned, tanned, and untamable Alpha males that were a dime a dozen in this city.  No, there was a delicate beauty about him, like the beauty boys in Japanese manga that all the teenage girls go gaga over.  His sandy brown look like spun silk grafted on his forehead and she wondered for a moment how it would feel on her fingertips before pushing the thought away.  "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap.  This is the first time I've ever done anything like that.  I don't know how to act."

"I understand.  This is the first time someone's actually answered my ad."  Henry had a pretty smile, too.  A shy one, but very sweet nonetheless.  It helped to ease her tension.  "I was very surprised.  Looks still matter, even on a site that like that one.  Most people see that I don't have a picture and they ignore it all together."

"Well, yeah.  I almost did as well.  For all I know, you could have been a crazy axe murderer or a gimp or something."

"No, no, never that," he said with a laugh.  Man, she's so pretty.  Fate was smiling down upon him today.  She grew more and more beautiful with every passing moment.  Maybe it was the way the errant tendrils of her hair brushed against her neck.  Or maybe it was the shyness that made her eyes shimmer even more.  Either way, he knew he got lucky.  "Though if that's what you were afraid of, then why did you respond to me?"

"Ah..."  Shit, why did he have to ask her that?  Lenne couldn't even fully answer that question.  Hell, she didn't even know what possessed her to go down this path in the first place.  "Well, you're the only guy who didn't use the words 'spank', 'fuck', 'suck' and 'I have a big cock' in his profile, for one."

"Really?"  He sighed in relief.  "I'm happy to hear that.  I don't know, I just couldn't bring myself to type words like that on the page.  It just seemed - inappropriate."

She raised an eyebrow.  "But it's a site especially made for people who want to screw each other.  Modesty isn't exactly a priority, you know."

"I know, but..."  She watched as he folded his hands over and over.  He's nervous.  He wasn't used to talking about this sort of stuff.  And he definitely was uncomfortable with the words "big cock".  On paper, it seemed like he was the last person who should be using that kind of website.  Yet, she remained seated, still curious.  "I guess I'm the type of person who prefers actions over words."

"...Oh."  Wow - she REALLY wasn't expecting that.

Lenne stared at him wide-eyed, shocked to the spot.  Henry regretted the words as soon as they came out of his mouth.  He really knew how to shoot himself in the foot, didn't he?  He knew that luck wouldn't be on his side forever and that he'd eventually blow this meeting all to hell.  He just didn't expect it to be so early.  Now, she was stared at him with such a horrified expression that he wished he could just crawl into the nearest dark corner as waist away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."  He lowered his head, an embarrassed shade of crimson covering his cheeks.  Her silence didn't help him feel any better.  "That was out of line.  I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't offend me."  She narrowed her gaze at him.  When their eyes met once again, the jolt of electricity that shot into her threatened to knock her off the chair.  Holy...  "If anything, you've only made me more curious."

Now, it was his turn to be wide-eyed with surprise.  "I have."

"Ummhmm."  Even if she was dressed in a simple black tank and a silk white maxi dress, she looked just as irresistible as someone who left nothing to the imagination.  To be very attracted to her was not a difficult task in the least.  It was all too easy.  "I admit, you didn't have much in the way of your profile.  You didn't talk about how you could go all night long or anything like that.  You were very...mysterious about it.  You weren't forthright."  Good God, even her smile was delightful, delicious.  "That's why I answered.  It piqued my curiosity.  It made me want to learn more."

"Then I was successful."  She shivered at the way Henry's voice became a little quieter, and a little lower.  It reminded her of a caress, slow and deliberate, that left a person craving for another touch.  "I was beginning to think that it was all an epic fail."

They shared a laugh before slipping into a long, uncomfortable silence.  Her initial impression still stood - he was nothing at all like she expected.  But that wasn't necessarily a bad thing now.  There was something about him, something about him that made her want to give him a chance.  She was strangely attracted to him.  He was unlike any other man she'd ever been with, but that's probably made him more appealing.  That, he hadn't tried to smack her with his dick or something.  She just couldn't explain it.  There was something kind of outside force tethering her to this man, and she felt the need to see all of this through, even if it meant another bad sex story to share with her girlfriends in the future.

"No, it wasn't an epic fail."  He wondered if her skin was as soft as it looked, drifting across the curves of her neck and shoulders.  He just wanted to reach out and let his fingers follow those curves but he thought better of it.  "Okay, maybe it is, but that's only because you were proposition by a woman who has no idea what the hell she's doing and wonders if this was a good idea in the first place."

"I'm just as clueless as you are, so don't worry."  He wished he could reached out and touched her hand, to offer her a little bit of comfort.  But again, he didn't want to scare her away.  No, he wanted to keep her there as long as he possibly could as he may never have a chance like this again.  "All I know is that I'm acting like a idiot because I can't believe how pretty you are."

Lenne wasn't one for bashfulness, but his compliment made her want to laugh like a schoolgirl.  "Um...thanks."

"Oh no, I overstepped again, didn't I?"  The poor guy looked like he was about to spontaneously combust.  "I'm sorry, I really suck at this."

"No, it's okay, really."  Her smile was warm and inviting.  This was turning out better than he could have ever hoped.  "You're really attractive, too."

His face lit up.  "Really?  You think so?"

"Umm, I do.  But it's a different kind of attractiveness.  I know you probably hear this all the time, but you kind of look..."  Her voice trailed.  She sounded a little embarrassed.  "You kind of look like a girl."

She was so sure he'd be offended by that.  Instead, he just laughed.  "Yes, I get that a lot.  It's funny because my older brothers are about the manliest men you would ever meet.   My mom always wanted a girl, so she says I'm the next best thing."  His voice dropped to a whisper.  "Of course, if you're want to find out for sure, I can prove it to you later."

"Ah!"  Her eyes looked like they would pop out of their sockets.  As he wondered if he really pushed her too far, she smiled.  "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"I do my best." 

"Umm.  Is that you way of saying that if this were to happen, I wouldn't be disappointed?"  She playfully pushed away a few tendrils of hair, her eyes on him the entire time.  "Is it because you are full of surprises, or is it because you do your best?"

She laughed a low, quiet laugh, the laugh of flirtation, the laugh to seduction.  Yes, she was definitely attracted to him, and yes, she was curious enough to see where this would lead.  But she wouldn't come outright and say that.  She wanted to know how Henry felt - more importantly, she wanted to see how Henry would reach to her invitation.  It was already clear that he wasn't as innocent as he seemed.  Now, it was time find out how dirty he could be.

"I was thinking it was both actually."  Even if his eyes were cover with glasses, it did nothing cool the heat from such an erotic stare.  Now, it was her turn to blush.  "After all, this very meeting has surprised you.  And if we decided to go ahead with all of this, then I'd have no choice but to do my best to..."

"...to?"  She eagerly added, picking up the trail of his voice.  "To what?"

At first, he fidgeted in his chair, nervous all over again.  Lenne could have shot herself in the foot for being so forward.  Since when did this meeting get so serious?  Why did it bother her so much?  But then, she watched as he took off his glasses and placed them beside him on the table.  With the glasses on, she could bear the heat of his stare.  Now, she wanted to strip off her clothes because it was all too much.  But that was the point.

"If we decided to do this, I would have no choice but to do my best to please you."  His voice was low and sensuous and all sorts of delicious.  She nearly swooned.  "I know I don't look like much.  Most people right me off as being some kind of nerdy loser.  But you took the time to respond to my profile, and then you took a chance to meet up with me.  I'd have to take the time to...show you my appreciation."

Henry smiled as Lenne sighed quietly.  That was a good thing right - that dreamy sigh?  He wasn't sure.  He never had too many opportunities to play these kinds of games, and he wasn't sure she was enticed or mortified.  When she didn't answer for the longest time, he was inclined to think the later.  But then she sat up in her hair, gripping the table on both sides, and tried to look him in the eye.

"And...and just how would you show your appreciation?"  she asked, stumbling over her words.

"What?" Wow, she was going to go that far?

"I..."  She willed herself to speak.  If she didn't do this now, she'd regret it later.  Oh hell, she regretted it now.  But there was no turning back.  "I want you to tell me how you'd show me your appreciation."

His lips rounded into an "O". 

Now, it was his turn to be surprised.

Author's Note:  Just wrote this one the fly.  Don't know if I should continue on with it.  What do you guys think?