Chapter 38

Chapter 38

SARAH'S POV

Tonight was the last concert of the tour and I had took a couple of CC's monsters without him knowing, shhhhh. I was in the bathroom, getting my makeup on when someone snuck up behind me.

"AHHH SUPRISE ATTACK" I yelled, waving my hands around and hitting CC in the face.

"Ow, it's just me" He complained, rubbing his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, want me to kiss it and make it better." He nodded like a little kid and I kissed his eye. "Just don't sneak up on me" I said, hitting his arm.

"How does someone sneak up on you in a mirror?" He asked with a smirk.

"I was to busy focusing on all this sexiness" I winked, framing my face with my hands.

"Haha alright, I'ma go and let you get ready" He said, pecking my lips and leaving. I finished up CC's warpaint and exaimned myself in the mirror.

I had a Black Veil Brides shirt on with black, ripped skinny jeans and a handcuff belt. I had on my combat boots and the leather jacket I got for my birthday. My hair was straightened and teased a little. 

"SARAH! LET'S GO!" Ashley called and I ran out, jumping on CC's back. He chuckled as we all walked inside the venue.

I watched them as they moved around on stage, having fun. They stopped between songs to tune their instruments and I took my chance. I put on the Barney head I had bought and ran out on stage. I jumped onto Andy making him stumble.

"I'm Barney and I'm here to rape youuuu" I said into the microphone.

"Come here Barney" CC said  taking me off of Andy but I got out of his grip and ran around the stage.

"BARNEY WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED" I yelled, running around until CC grabbed me and pulled my head off. "NOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE REVELAED BARNEY'S TRUE IDENTITY!" I cried out, burrying my head into his shoulder.

"This is the last time you will ever see my finace" CC said into the mic as he was holding me and I looked at him with wide, scared eyes. "Cause the next time you see her, she'll be my beautiful wife" He said and kissed me and I kissed back. He put me down and Andy cleared his throat.

"Sarah, come sing the last song with us" Andy said, holding out a microphone and I gladly grabbed it. "Did you drink any Monster?" He whispered and my ear and I nodded. He rolled his eyes with a smile. I heard the drums to The Legacy start and I smiled. I sang it perfectly and had so much fun.

"GOODNIGHT LOS ANGELES!" Andy yelled into the mic as we ran off. They did their after show signing and some people even wanted my autograph and pictures with me. It was so much fun. We got on the bus to see all the girls on the bus waiting for their guys and we just got drunk and had a lot of fun.

"Babe" CC shook me awake. "Cmon, we gotta get off the bus, our flight leaves in a couple hours."

"W-W-Wha?"

"I want you to move in with me so I bought us plane tickets to fly out to Alanta so we can grab your stuff and bring it to my place."

"AHHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CC!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I love you too now cmon!" He said as he walked away from the bunk. I'm going to miss this bus but... I know I'll be back.

**********************************************************************************************************

NO THIS IS NOT THE END!

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!

Hoedown Throwdown~ Miley Cyrus