Chapter One

Hey. It's Frankie... I'm about dead right now, so this chapter might be crap. I'll get on again later and edit out the mistakes.

PS: My name's actually Francesca, not Frankie.... I just like Frankie better.

Uploads on these books will either be really late at night, or early in the morning. If they're early in the morning it's most likely me, posting after another all-nighter. (What? I'm a night-owl, okay?) IF it's late at night it could be either one of us.

Another thing- Aubrey and I know barely anything about public schools except for what is in the movies. We've been homeschooled since like forever. So the girls will be homeschooled, just to save us and you from confusion if we get anything wrong xD

PPS: We want to know your opinions on fashion too, so please comment with whether you chose outfit 1 or outfit 2(: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_one/set?id=56192310 (also in the external link)

I'm quite proud to say I'm in charge of all of the fashion sense here(: All (unless marked otherwise) of the outfits are made by me! :D

-FrankieBabie //// SHUT UP AND UPDATE ALREADY ~Aubrey

___________________________________________________________________________

I sighed loudly as I buckled my seatbelt. I was sitting next to a sleeping Naomi on the now landing plane. We were staying with Naomi's aunt in Melbourne Australia for our winter holidays.

I nudged her with my elbow before ripping out one of her earbuds. "We're about to land." I said.

"How long have I been sleeping?" she asked sleepily.

"A few hours." I replied. She stretched and sat up, gathering her things. Finally the plane landed and we practically ran off the plane.

We gathered our luggage before shoving through the crowds to find Naomi's aunt. After a few moments we found her.

I payed no attention as Naomi talked with her aunt. I was daydreaming, mostly of meeting Justin Bieber or maybe even One Direction. I was just about to kiss Harry Styles when-

"This is my friend Peyton." Naomi said, her hand hitting my shoulder.

"Hi Peyton, did you get all of your luggage?" she asked.

"Yep, we're ready to go!" Naomi cheered.

"Great, I bet you're both tired." Amy said.

"Not really." I spoke up for the first time. They looked shocked for a moment but hid it. What? I'm not much for words. Okay just not around new people...

After quite a few songs of Naomi and I screeching along with the radio, we were finally home. Well, to Amy's home.

We decided to pack later and told Amy we were going to explore.

"Okay, but be back by eight!" she called as we ran out the door. Naomi saw something off to the side of the porch and ran towards it. She walked back, bouncing a volleyball.

"Can I see the ball?" I asked her after we had walked for a while.

"Nope." she popped the 'p.' We continued to argue for a while until I finally got frusterated and kicked the ball, causing it to fly straight through a bush.

"I see it!" I said, shoving through the bushes and chasing after the ball. I vaguely saw the figure of a person and before I knew it, I was laying on top of him.

He was groaning slightly and I bit my lip, scrambling up- with a bit of help from Naomi. I helped him up too, getting flustered.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried. I saw Naomi holding the ball, talking with five other guys. Well, not talking- more like laughing at my total humiliation.

"Oh it's fine." he said, chuckling. "We were just about to film a video." he added, pulling his lip ring into his mouth before releasing it again. Oh hot damn.

"What kind of video?" Naomi asked.

"We're going to eat these peppers." a man said, he was tan with black hair. Well, shaved hair.

"Oh! Can we try too?" I asked, excited. I loved spicy food. And I've eaten a habenaro (Sp?) pepper before, and only cried for like ten minutes. My parents owned a mexican restaurant, and I'm part Latina.

I saw Naomi pale and shake her head. She hated spicy foods... it was quite funny to watch her eat jalapenos. One time she ate a plain jalapeno and she cried for two hours.

"Sure." the man holding the package said.

"I'm Peyton and this is my friend Naomi." I introduced us, smiling.

"I'm Luke." the boy I tackled said.

"I'm Jai." a boy identical to Luke said. I nodded along as everybody introduced themselves. I learned their names were Luke, Jai, Beau, Daniel (who liked to be called Skip), James, and Teddy.

Luke and Jai were twins and Beau was their older brother. Luke, Jai, Beau, Skip, and James were all in a group called the Janoskians. Teddy also made videos but he wasn't part of the Janoskians.

Finally after the introductions were done, we all took a pepper and they started to record. I ate mine without a second thought and barely felt the heat before I swallowed it. That was lame...

Luke wasn't reacting much until he started making these weird noises. I pushed him into a wall. He swallowed it and drank a few sips of water.

Beau threw up, tears in his eyes. Skip threw up also. Teddy was a bitch and spit his out. Jai ate his with some difficulty... He drank a ton of water too.

Naomi fell to the ground. She spat the pepper out and started shrieking, rolling and contorting on the ground. I was laughing uncontrollably, this was even funnier than the jalapeno pepper! Pretty soon we were all laughing at her, until she finally just stood up acting as if her spaz attack had never happened.

"Hey could we get your number? We're new in... this continent." I asked Luke, blushing slightly. He grinned and laughed at my nerves.

"Sure." he said, taking my phone and typing something in. He did a few more things before he handed it back. I saw I had six new contacts.

"Thank you." I smiled. It was 7:56 PM. "Naomi, it's almost eight!" I called at Naomi. She nodded and walked over.

"Oh we have to go." she said before grabbing the volley-ball and leaving.

"Well that was... Interesting." Naomi muttered, giggling.

"Sure was!" I cheered. "And I got their numbers." I added, smiling.

Maybe Australia wouldn't be so bad...