Chapter 4- Maybe there are some sentimental jerks.

Blake's POV

The sunrise looks redder then usual, I thought as I sat down in the warm sand and placed my surf board next to me. I was nearly dry already, well, apart from my hair that is, it was still dripping and sticking to my face.

I just sat there thinking about the same thing I hadn't stopped thinking about since yesterday.

Lilly Taylor's niece.

I had started planning ways to 'accidentally' bump into her, until I realised how stalker-ish I sounded. I'M BLAKE WILLIAMS FOR GODS SAKE. I don't chase after girls, they chase after me! What the hell had gotten into me?

I shook my head to clear it of stupid thoughts and caught a glimpse of a figure approaching the water. I had to squint to make out who it was, it must be someone I knew, since everyone knew everyone in this town.

Staring closely at them I immediately knew who it was, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her while she started to stroll towards me with her feet splashing in the water.

Suddenly, she lifted her head and caught sight of me looking at her. She hesitated for a minute, but carried on walking towards me, smiling.

I started panicking and checking my hair, wait. What? What the hell is happening to me? I quickly dropped my hands to my sides and covered my face in my sexiest smirk, wait. What? Why the hell am I doing that? I plastered my face with my trademark smirk instead.

As she got closer, I checked out her outfit, and realised she was wearing pyjamas, who comes to the beach on PJ's?

But then again who looks that smoking hot in their pyjamas?

---------------------------------

Brooke's POV

I couldn't stop laughing when I reached the beach, call me crazy but don't you find the sand really really ticklish? I mean, who doesn't? It gets all over your feet! Oh dear Brooke, maybe you are crazy.

The crystal blue water was so inviting, I couldn't help but go and splash around on it like a little child. NOTE TO SELF: Next time I come on a sunrise walk on the beach I must bring my swimsuit, the water was so warm, even at 6am!

I gazed across at the sunrise on the horizon, and stared across at the empty beach, wait. There was a figure sitting on the sand watching me. Great.

I looked closer at them and started practically hyperventilating. He, h-he was... I dunno how to explain. I quickly plastered a blank look on my face while I checked him out, otherwise I knew I would start squealing uncontrollably. He had that perfect cliche messy, completely sexy brown hair that was still wet, and his face. Oh my god. It took all of my self control, not to run away back into the house, and change into my best clothes just to impress him. I quickly checked what clothes I had on...

I gasped and mentally slapped myself when I realised that I hadn't put any clothes on. No, I wasn't stark naked, but I was still in my flipping pyjamas! Oh, at least they were nice PJ's, a pretty cream top that was cropped to show my belly, and red mini-shorts, maybe he wouldn't notice! I groaned when I looked up again and got a better look at the guy, yup. Still the hottest guy I had ever seen, Congratulations Brooke, you definitely are the biggest loser ever.

I mean, how was I supposed to know that anyone would be here at 6am? It's sunrise for gods sake! Why is he here? It's obvious he's a player, he must be. I mean, who looks like that and isn't a player? Exactly.

But then again, the typical jerk isn't sentimental enough to watch a sunrise right? So, maybe he isn't a jerk, maybe he's a really sweet, caring but completely sexy guy.