Chapter 6

Dedicating this to @the_epic_suika!!!! Since she is an EPIC friend and fan!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! SRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!! The song on the side is You are my FInal Fantasy it's the song for Aqua! Enjoy! :)

---

Part One:  Training to Become a Master

Chapter 6

A few weeks have passed since the first time Fire Fox came, so I’m now ready for the Assistant Test. Over the weeks, I have been distancing myself from Fire Fox, however getting many cold stares doing that. I still couldn’t find The Dark, and I’m still wondering what happened to it.

   I rolled over on my bed, groaning. I need to find The Dark and soon.

   “Aqua!!!” Blingee barged into my room through the crack of the dividers, and she looked very excited. She kept jumping up and down, with a big, goofy, grin. “Guess what today is?” She looked at me like, you do know, right? I scratched my head, and looked unsure; was today the Assistant Test? Hoping I was right, I answered, “The Assistant Test?”

   Blingee’s smile grew wider as she yelled, “Ding, ding, ding! Correct! Let’s go to Master Green, come on!” Blingee tugged on my arm, and I gave in so I followed her out the door. Surprisingly, Master Green was right in front of us.

   “Assistant Test is today. I hope you remembered. This test is going to be in groups. Now your group will include, Blingee, Aqua, and Fire Fox. You will go to The Dark, and find the library there. Then, steal the books that have information of The Light, and come back safely. However, no teleportation may be used. Is this clear?” Blingee and I both nodded, and Master Green started walking down the hallway. We didn’t know what to do, so we decided to follow him. He kept walking until he stood in front of a bamboo door that had Test Room carved into it. Master Green opened the door, and the first thing I see is Fire Fox. I try to pretend to like her since Blingee and Master Green are here, but my instincts take over and I look away. From the corner of my eye, I could see her smiling at me, but there was a mischievous gleam in her eye. Blingee rushes over to Fire Fox and starts a friendly chat. I decide to sit down on one of the chairs in this room, so I gulp as I trudge over to the seat next to Fire Fox. Right when I sat down, Fire Fox turned around and stared at me. She smiled, and I got startled, so it seemed like I scooted away from her. Blingee glared at me; she never glared at me like that before. Fire Fox moved her chair closer to me, and I stayed still.

   “Oh, am I scaring you? I’m sorry, but if I’m scaring you, it’d be a problem since we’re in the same group. Can’t you please respect me like the others? What’s wrong with me? I actually had decent food in this school. Don’t you feel bad for me, because I was homeless, thirsty, and hungry? I’m sorry if I’m scaring you, but face your fears, Aqua.” Fire Fox whispered mockingly. Anger inside me boiled. She even said my name in a harsh way. I wanted to hit her so badly, and yell at her, but it was impossible to do it in front of my sis and Master Green. It took everything to not hit her, and raise my voice. Fire Fox smirked at me as I gave her a glare; anger and hurt shown in my eyes.

   “Aqua, did you hear me?” My gaze quickly landed on Master Green, as I quickly responded, “N-no…”

   “I said here are your maps; look on the table. The library is circled in red, and you have two days to do this. No fighting among the group, got that? Aqua I assign you as leader, so take this map and lead the way. Listen to her, Blingee and Fire Fox, but Aqua, don’t get bossy. Now if you understand, you may start the Assistant Test. I’ll walk you to the exit of the school.” I was angry at Fire Fox for distracting me from Master Green, but I got to be the leader. I smiled as I swiped the map off the desk. We followed Master Green to the doors of the school, leading outside.