bullyling can hurt forever

STORY ONE

laura was a very happy 17 year old.... she smiled when it was raining she even found some good when her beloved dog passed away... she had her seince she was 3... she said hes gone to a better place and hel get better quality dog food...

ever seince her dad past away last year her family have been pretty tight for money.... but laura never complained... nor did she ever want to complain.. she never let anything get her down... she was just that type of person...

who knew how it started... she never talked about that .... but by 5th year in school it was awful....

all we know is that a boy cheated on his girlfriend.... .... he wanted the blame to go off of him... so he said laura was the girl... and she practacly leaped on him...

the boy was quiet popular... soo by lunch the whole school had heard of it and believed him....

that was on the monday... by that friday lauras smile had faded.... her purky attitude had gone... ...

the boy and his friends pushed her and stole her phone and her money...

whilist the girl and her friends went on facebook and posted very rude comments... they texted her every minute ...

no one in school would talk to her... no even her old friend....

two weeks later laura had bruises up her arms... and she had a cut on her head from where they banged her head off a wall...

she also never smiled anymore... she sat in a dark room all day... and cried....

by the 3rd week laura left school to be home schooled... but the bulling didnt leave her.... it followed her to her house and trew a stone trew her bedroom window causeing her to spend a week in hospital...

but she felt safe there and didnt want to leave....

by week 5 laura and her family packed up and moved away.... never to be seen or heard of again... where to... no one knows...

her cousin still lives here... he said the scaire on her head from the rock is pernimint.... and its a reminder of how hard life can be....

****************************

STORY TWO

abbey was 10. she was a very quiet and timid child... she was shy but once you knew her she was lovely...

abbey had an operarion a year ago... she didnt like to talk about it... but it left a big cut on her head... she had brain sergery...

the cut was quiet noticable... but the was nothing abbey or her family could do ... it was there forever...

abbey still wasnt quiet better.... she wasnt aloud fizzy drink or caffiene at all because she wasnt aloud get in any way over excited or worryed cause it could cause her great problems....

abbey returned to school on march fifth... ...

there was a group if boys that wernt very nice... they found fun out of making people misreble... they came from a rough neighbourhood...

when they saw abbey they used to shout stuff at her... very mean stuff... they made fun of her face... and the cut... ad they said she had mental probelms.... they said cause of the sergury she was mentally retarted....

abbey found this very hard to hear as this went on for a few weeks....

one day it really got to abbey... and she got very upset about it.... she ended up all worked up, crying and panicing.