Hot Diggity Dog Sherlock Fanfic

• Dedicated to Corona High School Class of 1958

The more Sherlock pulled at the ropes that tied he and John together the tighter they dug into their wrists. Moriarty laughed at Sherlock’s efforts. “Sherlock, as much as your struggles amuse me it’s time to get down to business. My studies in alchemy have all been worthwhile for today I shall exact my I.O.U. You will be banished from this time line forever and just so you won’t be lonely I am sending John along with you.” Moriarty threw back his head and laughed. He then recited some words in an ancient Celtic dialect. Sherlock caught a fleeting glimpse of Moriarty before everything went black. 

John opened his eyes and immediately he became confused. Where he was he and why did he feel so strange? John appeared to be in a bedroom and it wasn’t his own.  The light snoring next to him made John turn over. “Oh my God, it’s a girl and she looks very young, like fifteen or so,” John panicked as he tried to remember the events of last night. The girl looked somewhat familiar as she lay there sleeping in a pair of baby doll pajamas. John was about to get a closer look when he caught sight of his reflection in a pink framed mirror above a matching pink dresser. A girl of fifteen looked back at him in horror; her mouth was open as she stood there in a pink night gown. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” John screamed waking the other sleeping girl in the bed.

The girl sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Jesus, John what is wrong with you?”

The screaming blonde girl looked back at him. “Sherlock, is that you?”

The girl who answered to the name of Sherlock stood next to John in a light blue pair of baby doll pajamas. “John, you, you have boobs and you appear to be a…..girl.”

John looked back at Sherlock. “Sherlock, did Moriarty change us into girls?”

Sherlock looked down his pajama top in fascination. “It would appear so, and John I must say that you are well umm amply endowed.”

John crossed his arms across his chest. “Sherlock, please stop staring at my boobs.”

Sherlock was about ready to come back with a retort when a voice from downstairs called out. “Sheryl, Jean, you girls are going to be late for school; hurry up you only have about an hour to get ready.”

Sherlock and John looked at each other in shock. “Sherlock, what are we going to do?” John wined in a fifteen year old girl’s voice.

Sherlock took a step towards John, giggling in his own fifteen year old girl’s voice. “John, you look so funny, “he laughed as he reached out to touch John’s boobs.

“Hey,” John said as he slapped Sherlock’s hand away. An all-out pillow fight was avoided by a knock at the door.

The door opened and a woman that looked like a combination of Lucille Ball and Donna Reed looked around the door. “Girls, stop playing around. Come on the French toast and bacon is getting cold.” She clapped her hands and walked over to a pink old fashioned radio and turned it on.  After a slight crackling sound the sounds of Perry Como singing, “Hot Diggity Dog,” filled the room. John and Sherlock stared at each other as the ridiculous song’s lyrics bounced off the walls. The perfect mom sang along with a few verses of the song and then stopped. “Girls, Girls, come on hurry up.” She then blew them a kiss, threw a couple of skirts, slips, bras, panties blouses, socks and saddle oxfords on the bed and left the room.

Cautiously Sherlock and John approached the clothing on the bed. Sherlock picked up the two bras and handed the larger one over to John. “Well, John, it looks like this one is yours.” Sherlock said as he dangled the bra in John’s face.

John snatched the bra out of Sherlock’s hand. “Give me that,” he snapped.

For the next few moments John and Sherlock held up various pieces of clothing. Sherlock was the first to take off his pajamas. He strode over to the mirror and checked out his new body. “Wow, not bad.” Sherlock said as he whistled. When he turn around John had put on the panties and was holding the tent shaped cup bra over his boobs.