Rough

After the Lily drama things died down a bit. Colin didn't go into further depth about him being an Elemental and we didn't push it. Jonathan, my father, was staying at the Werewolf Committee for a few more days. As Alpha he had to get back to his duties as well as Tate.

Jonathan however gave me space. He knew I was going through a lot and he didn't want to add to that.

Tate on the other hand, suggested the others could spread word that I was Luna. He wanted things to be somewhat normal. I told him I didn't want to have a huge get together to announce it and surprisingly he simply nodded.

Back at the woods I untied Lily and told her to leave. It was hard to face the situation but I knew I didn't have it in me to hurt her. But I had the strength to get her out of my life.

Soon after I harassed Colin with questions. The air Elemental was amongst us this whole time and yet we had no clue. However before I even got answers, Tate didn't allow Colin to speak as he demanded I stop worrying and live a normal life.

It was hard considering I was the water Elemental and according to Colin, the lives of the other Elementals laid heavy on my shoulders.

Talk about pressure.

So here I was taking a walk on the opposite side of the Committee where the pack and high wolves stayed. Tate had work to catch up on and people had their lives to go on with.

I wasn't really in the mood to attend class so why not aimlessly wonder around?

"Excuse me?" a head appeared in the emptiness of the halls and I was greeted by a girl with red hair and numerous freckles.

"Yes?" I answered as politely as I could. I wasn't exactly in the mood to socialize.

"I'm looking for someone," she trailed off and glanced around.

"-I'm not familiar with this place but I have to find someone for," she paused, "-a group of friends."

"Oh," I said regretting I came to this part of the Committee, "-I'm not very familiar myself-"

"Elina," she cut in and I froze at my name. I kept my face emotionless and stared back at her in question.

"Do you know anyone by that name? I can't find anyone out of the bloody classrooms to ask," she mumbled the last part then looked up at me, waiting for a reply.

"Um no. An Elina? What kind of name is that," I chuckled nervously.

Play it cool Elina.

"-I mean, no. Sorry. Why did you need her?" I asked in curiosity. After all the danger I've been put in I think I know not to tell a stranger my name.

Want some candy kid? I mentally said as I thought of an old man holding candy out towards me.

I physically shuddered.

"None of your business," the girl suddenly snapped. She didn't bother sparing me another glance as she spun on her heel and rushed away.

I couldn't help but feel a little anxious. But of course it was nothing. Perhaps she was just curious who the Luna was, right?

Yeah. That had to be it.

It's not like another group of people wanted me dead.

Glancing at the empty space the girl had been, I spun around and rushed away. It was stupid, but I was wary about my surroundings and most of the time I wanted to be in Tate's arms, shielded away from the harsh world.

Alright. I lied. I wanted that all the time.

At the mere thought of Tate my body automatically directed itself towards his office. I knew the halls like the back of my hand and I made my way towards the office with eagerness.

Not really knocking, I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Tate's chair was vacant and that made me frown. However remembering his chamber I walked over to the bookshelf lining the back wall and pushed it aside. The stairs came into view and I slowly made my way down them.

Reaching the bottom I almost gasped. Tate was beside his bed, shirtless. I've seen him shirtless before, sure, but now I was caught off guard and hadn't had the chance to tell myself how to breath.

Tate's back was facing me, but must've hearing me his back tensed. A small growl was heard then a second later he spun around with dark eyes. Spotting my slightly frozen state he sighed. His eyes immediately went back to their beautiful shade of hazel.

I inwardly sighed.

"You surprised me," he said lowly his eyes not leaving mine.

"You or me," I quietly mumbled as my gaze drifted off to his bare chest.

Tate didn't say anything and gave me a small grin. He sat down onto his bed and leaned back, hands behind head.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Tate asked with a hint of a smirk and I raised an eyebrow.

However I didn't argue. I mean who would? I willingly walked over and slipped into the bed, beside him. He didn't speak and I didn't either.

I was famous for doing stupid things. I didn't know if this was one of them but I hoisted myself up on an elbow and faced Tate. He had his eyes closed. His forehead was slightly creased and I frowned.

If someone had to stop worrying it was him.

I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Immediately his features relaxed and he remained still. I placed another kiss on the side of his face and made my way down to his lips.

Soon as our lips made contact, it was as if the beast in him came alive. His fingers roughly tangled into my hair and pulled my face closer to his.

Not knowing physically how, but now I was lying flat on my back and Tate was hovering over me with his eyes closed and his breath fanning my lips. I was surprised by his rough movements.

Before I could even wonder out loud or even speak, Tate's lips crashed down onto mine once again with brutal force.

It was weird. His movements were rough but still he managed to make his touch loving and passionate.

Not that I was complaining.

Really. Who was I to complain?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-