Chapter 16

____________________________________________________________________________

    I was in shock. Brother? Christian never mentioned he had a brother and from what I gathered, it was just him and Maia. But the evidence was too hard to ignore, this guy, Christiano looked just like him. The same face, nice eyes- not as nice as my Mate's, obviously- his hair also had tints of blond underneath. But he was mainly a chocolate-haired guy.

    "I never knew Chris had a brother." At some point Christiano and I had started walking and we were on our way towards the house again. I seriously needed to have a talk with Christian about this particular member of his family. Hopefully his mother was not still there.

    He snorted. "That's not surprising, my brother and I haven't spoken in a year. Not since I was cheated and left the pack."

    "Cheated?" I asked in confusion as I pushed open the front door. "How- how were you--"

      I didn't get to finish that question because Christian suddenly came bounding down the steps, a look of relief clouding his features which quickly turned to shock, confusion, discomfort and anger when he noticed the man beside me.

     "What is he doing here?" Christian snapped coming down the stairs in a hurry and frowning at at his brother who was right next to me.

     "I saw him in the woods on my way back." I explained.

      "And you decide to bring a stranger back home?" he sounded shocked.

      I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, because this so-called stranger looks a hell of a lot like you!" I snapped and he looked a bit sheepish.

     "Mmm-hmm. Maybe because, oh, I don't know he's your brother! A brother I have yet to hear about?"

     Christiano chuckled beside me, earning him a glare from Christian who then turned to me ready with an explanation.

    "I didn't feel the need to mention him." he muttered.

    "Really?" I asked in shock. "Really? You didn't feel the need to mention you had a brother? You didn't feel the need to mention the existence of another one of your family members. And what's worse- I had to find out from someone else, someone--" 

     Christiano cut me off and was smiling broadly at this point, at who know's what. "As much as I love hearing my younger brother get insulted by his mate I'm afraid that I'm going to have to cut this short. I have something to talk to you about, Christian."

     "No! Get out, now!" Christian snapped.

     Christiano arched an eyebrow and just looked at my mate not in the slightest concerned by his brother's outburst.

    "Leave! Now!" Christian's voice was powerful. Clearly showing Alpha status, his words bold and his tone powerful. Definitely showing that he was the dominant one in the room, well boy was I wrong!

     "You forget that you're not the only one with power in here! The same blood courses through my veins, brother."

    Oh. Em. Gee.

     It was like Christiano was displaying Alpha power as well, his words just as powerful the dominance spewing from his words. It was like there were two Alpha's in the room. And both didn't seem to be getting along well. Clearly! Two Alphas spells trouble. Apparently two Alphas from the same pack was twice as bad.

    "Get out! Now! Leave and--"

     "No." I said.

     Two sets of eyes shot towards me and I felt uncomfortable under their gazes. Very much so under Christian's.

     "Excuse me?"

      "No one is leaving. Not until you explain to me how it's possible to have two Alpha's from the same pack with equal strength?!"

     Chris' eyes widened and he pointed an accusing finger at his brother. "You- - you told her?" he sounded outraged about something he think his brother told me. I was lost right about now... very, very confused.

    "Told me what?" I asked.

     I waited for a few moments when I heard no response I grew more and more frustrated. I wanted to know! I hate secrets.

    "Told me what?" I asked a second time becoming more pissed off and frustrated by a lack of response.

     Chris sighed and held my hand in his. "Told you-- that I wouldn't be the Alpha if... if it wasn't for my brother's- idiocy." 

      I frowned, not understanding and he ran a finger through his blond hair in sexy frustration. "My brother being older than me had right of passage to be Alpha; but he made... a lot of- mistakes and I although younger than him got the title because I was more responsible."

     I looked at him a blank expression on my face and he groaned in frustration. 

     "Em," he gently stroked the side of my face, "I'm not even supposed to be the Alpha..."

     "And?" I asked.

     His head snapped up and he looked at me with really wide eyes now. "You don't care?" he sounded surprised.

      I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Why should I?  You love me even though you know my past so why would I care about whether or not you were an Alpha or not?"

     He smiled that heart-warming smile at me and gently kissed me on the lips; sending sparks flying through my body. It made me shiver all the way to my toes and I was suddenly warm, peaceful and at ease.

     "I love you, you know that?" he whispered and tugged on a lock of my hair.

     I smiled back. "I love you too." 

    He leaned in to kiss me again but a throat cleared behind me and he angrily narrowed his eyes at Christiano who was apparently still here.

    "What?" Chris snapped.

     His brother rolled his eyes. "You two are so adorable. But I have an agenda. And your mate may not care about who the Alpha is but I do."

     "What do you want Christiano?"

     He smiled, a twisted sort of smile and looked pointedly me at me causing a chill to go down my spine in fear. And I all but squeezed the life out of Chris' hand.

     "It's not what I want... but what I deserve. I'm here to take over your job. I'm here to be the rightful  Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack."

-____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, how many of you expected that from Christiano? 

Trust me, he is about to make things very interesting in the pack! So stick around this is only the tip of the iceberg :)

I had a dream about this last night so I decided to get to work on it and it made me reconsider taking it out of the WATTY'S (a little!) and if you guys keep on voting and commenting and reading... wow!- I might finish faster and enter it (for good this time). Hey, it's up to you guys ;) Whether or not I finish this for entry is UP TO YOU :) ;)

P.S : I'm up to 201 votes!!! I got 15 in such a short space of time (wow!)... maybe I can meet the Watty deadline (ughh... I can't make up my mind!) But I will only enter if I finish in time because I am not the type of person to quit especially since the response to this is overwhelming :) 

If ypu keep this up, I will re-re-enter it and it will be FINAL! But support= happiness= UPLOADS!!!

P.P.S: VOTE! (It;s support fot your happiness)

COMMENT (I love them... :) )

FAN! (11 more to make 50 :) :) )

Thanks for the support it means a lot... it's making me think harder about my decision!!! 

                                                                                                                   - xoxo