Chapter 3: The Journey

It was the next day when I woke up and found the tickets on my desk.

"Brook! Get up! I have the tickets now!" Brook had slept over cuz she was coming to the concert with me. I could not belive that today was the big day! i was going on a first class flight because the whole One Direction winner thing had a luxury package with it.

" Casey! I have something for you!" my mother called from downstairs.

" Come on Brook! Get up!" She finally got up and I wish I had a camera at that moment because her hair was HYSTERICAL!!! We got downstairs to find my mom with a letter from the radio. 

It said: " Dear Casey,

                      We forgot to tell you that you are going to a signing the day after the concert. We aplogise about not noticing you. Have fun at the signing!

                                                                        Sincerely,

                                                                               Hot Pop Radio"

" OMG!!! Now I'm awake! We're going to meet One Direction!" Brook screamed in my ear.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

We got our hair brushed, teeth cleaned, clothes on, and headed for the airport. The flight wasn't bad at all cuz' we got the tiny pretzles in the tinier bags and before we knew it, we were in LA. We had tons of time to kill so we shoped and went to our 15 story hotel. We were on the top of course. 

" Wow. This is amaLOUIS?" My mom asked confused.

I chuckled, "Close. It's amaZAYN."

" Casey! Look what I found on the desk!" Brook shouted from our section of the room. " This is a handwritten letter from 1D!!"

It said: " Dear Casey and Brook,

                    All of us would like to give a MASSIVE thanks to you girls for coming here. We couldn't have a contest or a winner if it weren't for fans like you girls. We look forward to meeting you girls and giving you the best birthday ever Casey.

                                                          Luv,

                                                                Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall"

" OMG!! That was the best letter I have ever read. Have you noticed I say OMG a lot?" I said.

It was about 11 PM so we went to sleep.

" Tomorrow is going to be the best day in my life" I whispered to Brook.

" You know it gurl!" She responded