Don't go outside at night

It's 5:00 A.M on October 15, everyones still asleep accept the people who needs to get their shops open. But they still lock their doors when their in the stors because their afraid, their afraid because the sun isn't up yet and that means that the wolf is still out. Everyones scareed, the town is in fear. We live bye a mountan in a froest and it's a small town but eveil at night. I'm Ronnie I have long red hair and green eyes i'm 17. I'm the only person in town that has green eyes accept a boy my age who just moved here 8 year ogo, his name is Nick.

           Nick is tall and has dark brown hair, when Nick moved here he came with his dad and mom they were kicked out of his last town for some reason. But when they came here we found the last wolf dead, but it didn't die on its own an other wolf killed it, and the knew wolf has been so much stronger than the one it killed.

         Ding, Ding,Ding. Thats the sound of the wolf. When the wolf kills someone and we find them dead we ring it. I ran to town, the deth was an old woman named rosmairy. She was the towns washer woman. 

" When did the attack happen" Ronnie said

"WE don't know we, think it was at 4:00 a.m this morring getting ready to open her shop" said Kittie