The Tiger in my Bedroom - A Janoskians Fanfic

It was 9AM on Tuesday morning when Jai discovered a sticky substance on his sheets, and no, he had not been active the night before in any sense of the word, unless you count stuffing your face with Jaffa Cakes and rubbing them on Luke's face, which Jai thought, if anything, was an improvement.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and glared down at the substance beneath him. Syrup, the bane to a beds existence, well, if peanut butter wasn't involved of course. That was worse.

Jai did not need to even contemplate who the culprit might be. He knew.

"BEAU, GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW."

Of course, this was payback for the prank Jai had played on Beau, a similar prank involving toothpaste, lube, and an AA battery. Trust me, you don't wish to know about this. 

For the past week, Beau and Jai had been ear to ear in pranks with each other, and so far, neither of them felt like winners. In fact, both of them felt like losers. Sticky losers. Sore losers, which in Beau's case, was quite literal. 

Jai could hear Beau laughing in the other room, and he could have sworn he heard James, Luke, and Daniel laughing along with him. 

Luke walked into Jai's room. 

"Y'alright mate. Fancy getting some vengeance?" 

It had seemed to him, that by this point,  Luke and Jai were going to be partners in crime. Jai liked this, if he really wanted to beat Beau, he was going to need some help. 

Meanwhile, Beau had similar plans in mind, and had already persuaded Daniel and James to do the same. 

"Let the games begin" Jai said.

"Just don't cry when you lose" Beau said.

"Ha! Don't worry mate, I won't replicate what you did with the pepper spray in one of our videos."

Beau smirked, though offended, and walked away. 

An hour or so later, Jai was smiling from ear to ear, pleased at his cunning prank that simply could not go wrong, in fact, he was going to film this one. This was one for the books. 

Beau was not frightened to go to bed that night. He knew that Jai was incapable of anything TOO severe, no, he wasn't worried. He'd be fine. After all, he'd surely win, right?

That next morning, he was woken up to a low growling noise in his ear. 

"Not now James. Stop licking me."

When the licking ceased to stop, Beau opened his eyes. 

"WHAT THE HOLY MOTHER OF MACARONI CHEESE!"

A tiger was in his presence, and boy, was it big. 

"JAI, LUKE, YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS."

Beau began to hyperventilate, covering himself with his bedsheets as if that would offer him some protection. 

That wasn't even half of it.

To the corner of his eye he noticed a large piece of meat..at the bottom of the bed by his leg.

He snapped back, curling up like a coiled viper, trying to hold in the tears and keep his manliness intact. (pfft yeah right!)

"I've had a 'cougar' in my bedroom before, but this is ridiculous" Beau said, in a punny manner.

50 minutes (yes, manliness destroyed) later he worked up the courage to edge himself closer to the door, escaping the tigers presence. 

"I can't believe you escaped alive." Daniel said, giggling under his breath as if he knew the events that would unfold.

"You knew?!"

"It's hard not to hear a massive animal parading around a small room growling like there's no tomorrow."

Luke entered the room, wetting himself with laughter, which was cut off by a noise coming closer to the boys, a noise that sounded like objects being knocked over.

"Beau, mate, you did close your door behind you, right?"

"Erm....maybe...er...no."

"So you're telling me we have a tiger in the apartment, and we're not even in Vegas?" James said.

"And whose fault is that?" Beau said, glaring at  Luke.

"Well, I was going to say that we won this battle, but er...I think we're all screwed." Luke said.

"And I was going to say I like to pee in the mornings after getting out of bed, but let me tell you, I don't need to go anymore." Beau replied.

"Where's Jai?" Daniel asked.

As if on cue, Jai walked in. 

"What are you eating?" Daniel asked.

"Ham sandwich." 

At that, the tiger lunged into Jai, grabbing the sandwich, and something else the tiger had not anticipated in the lower region of Jai's pants.

"And that my friends, is justice." Beau said, whilst high fiving James and Daniel. 

"Now how are we going to get it out?" Luke said. 

"Beats me, let's just use it for a video."  James answered.

"Right after I change my pants." Beau responded.

"You know what, I think I'll need to join you." Daniel chimed in. 

And with that, came Jai. "RIGHT AFTER I FIND MY TESTICLES YOU SAD EXCUSES FOR LIFE."

And that my friends, is how the Janoskians fought a tiger....and lost. Manliness level - minus 50.