Chapter 1

"Ingride ! Wake up or you will be late for school !",a screaming order from downstairs makes me jolt upright in my bed.

To be honest,I was already half awake minutes ago but just purposely decide to wait on someone to give me a justify reason to get out of bed. Found one. I sleepily limp my way into the showers,as I turn on the faucet,standing lazily as hot water pound on my naked body. I stand there for a good 5 minutes before I realize I am dozing off in the showers ! So I turn down the temperature until it's Antartica-freezing level before I continue with my shower. Dabbing on some lavendar scented body soap,I rinse myself after I am satisfied of my cleanliness. I reach for my towel,slowly padding it all over my body as I throw on a blue baggy top and high waisted skin tights,making my way out of the slippery granite covered bathroom floor. Grabbing my unpacked bag alongside extra clothes for after gym class today,I trottle my way downstairs to the Tuesday morning kitchen.

"Oh my god Ingride,if you could just dress up like a normal girl for one solid day ! ";my nanny preaches.

I look down at a portion of my clothes my eyes allow me to see. What's wrong with the outfits I have on ? Whatever. I don't live to please the entities living in this desolate spherical planet anyways.

"What is for breakfast?";I question.

"Pasta.";Claudia,my nanny,replies.

"Are you just saying that to completely demolish my eating appetite so I could lose the weight I have not been gaining for five years?";I spit out blandly.

I have this problem whereby I am a really picky eater. Either you cook up something og my taste or I do not eat at all. Just the sound of a certain grub I loathe or got bored of can totally destroy my eating appetite,thus putting me in a surly mood. Pasta used to be my favourite meal when I was a little girl. Downing it everyday after a hard morning of being me at elementary school. But my taste buds died and I kind of got over my favourite meal. Just the sight of pasta or hearing someone talk about makes me want to gag and possibly even throw up all over their sorry faces.

Claudia looks at me,her eyebrows pitch together in a frown.

"Honey,I am trying to make you gain weight here. I mean look at you. You look like a hardcore aneroxic who has been trying to lose weight since exiting the mother's womb. God bless those thyroid gland of yours. Your metabolism rate is so over the top," Claudia babbles on.

Now I wasn't sure if I should be offended or not. Because a recent case in the neighbourhood that scarred the citizens here was the story of a teenage girl who died of anorexia. School headmistresses were summoned after that to hire special counsellors to get the girls in our school to open the cap of our bottled feelings to them. As if they could possibly help my now broken family is facing and how their 16 year old daughter is toroughly affected by it but nobody seems to be aware of it. But whatever.

"Well I'm proud of my thyroid gland and metabolism rate. Now really Claudia. What are we eating?";I enquire anxiously as I am already feeling ravenous.

Claudia sighs as she rummages through the refrigerator for something simple to fix up. I guess she must have been serious when she told me she made pasta for breakfast. Whoops. I fiddle with the silverwares on the table as bacons sizzle on a hot pan which Claudia handles now. The smell of grease fills the totally heavenly looking kitchen. Why heavenly? Well,it is all white. Everything in here is completely,WHITE ! From the cupboards to the floorboards,kitchen counter. Why even the fridge is white. Well you know what people say. It's heaven wherever there's sources of food. Claudia sets a plate of five strips of bacon next to a glass of orange juice with a fork dangling over the corner of the plate. I poke vigorously as I down every bits of the bacon like I have not eaten for 10 years. I ditch the orabge juice for some fresh,cold water. I really need to enhance my low willpower,to control my sugar intake before I get diabetes or something. Also,cold water increases your metabollic rate so obviously cold water > orange juice.