The Jobs:

We got a number of applicants today, some of which didn't even exist >.< haha. It makes us both really happy that all of you are so dedicated to wanting to help out. So here are the more specific guidelines for certain jobs.

Note that the other book was for those who want to apply, so if you want to offer yourself go read the other one:)

I want five(Ballpark at the moment) researchers to work with us to help others with information.

So far the applicants range in these areas:

Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Mediterranean, Physics, Weaponry/Military, horror, and General.

We only have one person who offered to be a book maker. (I want three of you.)

One person who offered to be a scout. (Three as well- and I know I will declining a few of you because all of you are caring and want to help other writers on this website. So everyone can occasionally send in a recommendation or two of an amazing story; just not very often because then we will fall apart- remember there are 106 of you, and only two of us>.<.) I want people who run around the website locating good writers and sending them to us. (I will go more in depth in another chapter.)

And three people who offered to be Critiquers. (For right now only 3 people and one for poetry until farther notice:))

Now give me a second and I will add chapters on the individual jobs:)