Chapter 8

chapter 8

I woke up and did my usual rutine I put on black skinnies a black tee and all black converse. Along with my makeup. I put a black bow in my hair and walked downstairs after grabbing my bookbag. Hillary was sitting at the table.

I walked into the kitchen and she said "Alex is here he's sitting on the couch in the living room."

I walked in and sat down next to him on the couch. He looked at me and I said looking down at my shoes "Look I'm really sorry about what happened at lunch but when she said I cut myself I snapped."

"Its fine she deservered it for calling you a pig. Ever since we broke up she's been a bitch and I hated how she talked to you."

"Well lets get going I don't exactly like being late to school."

"Alright. lets set off then"

We got into his car and started driving I was staring out the window thinking about what happened yesterday. Why would she try to get back with him when she dumped him for the quarterback. It doesn't make any sense. She even told him she never liked him. God why is life so fucking complicated.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Alex opened my car door for me.

"Thanks." I muttered.

All of the sudden Jake ran up to me and said "What you did to Haley was fucking hilarious...I thought when you left that she was gonna blow up." "Look ok I know it was funny but I don't wanna talk about it ok I'm still pissed off at her."

I started to walk away when Alex suddenly grabbed my arm and spun me around putt his arms around my waist.

I smiled weakly and said "I just want to be alone for right now ok?"

"sure I'll see you in first period."

He leaned down and kissed me quickly. I then walked away putting my headphones in and goin to sit under a tree.

I sat there for about five minutes just listening to Asking Alexandria until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up to see a guy in black skinnies black and white converse and a long sleeve black shirt. He looked at me then said.

"Hey um I'm Timothy and do you know where Mr.Adams first period class is? the bell just rang."

"I'm chris and yeah I have him first period follow me."

With that I got up and started walking. He looked at me and said "So what's this school like?"

"Well in my opinin its worse than hell."

"That bad, well I'll just have to find out for myself."

"Guess so well at lunch you can look for me and we could sit together???"

"Sure why not." "Well here we are."

"Thanks."

"No problem all you have to do is go talk to Mr.Adams he'll tell you where you can sit."

"cool thanks."

I started to walk back to my seat when I noticed Haley was sitting in my seat annoying the hell out of Alex.

I did the next best thing and threw her out of my seat and sat down.

She got up and ran out of the classroom crying.

Alex look at me, smiled and said "Thanks...that was fucling hilarious."

I smiled when I noticed everyone in the classroom cheering and laughing.

I looked at Alex and said "I'm guessing a lot of people thought that she was a bitch." "yep I guess your like the class hero now."

After that class was over in what seemed to be five minutes but I know it was longer. I walked out of the classroom and it turned out me and timothy had the same math class. We walked in and everyone went dead silent. I walked to my seat next to jake while timothey went to talk to the teacher.

-------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day and I was so fucking tired. Alex drove me home and Hillary was just walking inside the house. I kissed Alex goodbye and walked straight up to my room. Sometimes I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up.