Personal Soldier-The Wanted Story

I was walking home to see Jay and his band mates. My name is Bree McGuiness and Jay McGuiness is my brother. I lived with my mum and her new boyfriend Scott. Scott was abusive and would always beat me up. When I reached Jay's, he opened the door and pulled me into a hug. It's like he knew I was coming over. I walk in and see Max, Siva, Tom and Nathan. As I go sit on the couch I notice another girl in the room. "Hi I'm Kelly George, Max's younger sister." "Hi Kelly I'm Bree McGuiness, Jay's younger sister." Jay comes out of the kitchen screaming like a little girl. I've been here pleanty of times and never heard him scream like that. "Ay what's wrong mate?" I see a handsome Tom come from the back in sweat pants and no shirt. "I burned myself on the kettle." Tom turns to me and smiles. I return the smile and turn my focus on Jay. "How?" "I touched it." "Smart move dummy," I said with a giggle. "Why are you here anyway? Does mum know about this?" Soon everyone turned their attention to me, even Kelly. "Scott keeps beating me. Mum doesn't know." Kelly looked at me and gave me a sad smile. "Does anyone else know about these beatings?" "NO JAY THEY DON'T!" I got up and stormed out of the house. I got a little ways down the street when someone pulls on my arm. I turned around ready to attack but didn't realizing who it was. "Bree you're my little sister, why didn't you tell me this was happening?" "Because Jay, you would have laughed and took his side." Tears were threatening to push out of my eyes.

Jay's POV:

I chased Bree down the street. "Bree you're my little sister, why didn't you tell me this was happening?" "Because Jay, you would have laughed and took his side." She had tears ready to escape her eyes. 'You're insecure, don't know what for-' my phone sang before I picked it up. Bree giggled a little and I answered. "Hello? Down the street. Yes Tom she's fine! Why you worried about her? Okay I understand mate. See you in a minute. Bye!" I hung up and walked Bree back to my place. "I didn't know my big brother would like One Direction?!" "Bree I know you love that song so I put it as my ringtone." We walked back I silence all the way back to the house. We walk in and everyone is watching the news.

Reporter: "A 32 year old man was accused of beating his girlfriend. His mane is Scott Blake."

I looked at Bree and she had tears in her eyes. I lost my temper and punched the wall behind me. Scott is abusive and needs to stay away from my mum. Bree was safe with us but I bought my mum an airplane ticket to New York. I know she'll be safe there.

Kelly's POV:

I turn to see Bree and Jay walk back in the house.

Reporter: "A 32 year old man was accused of beating his girlfriend. His name is Scott Blake."

Jay punched the wall and we're thankful Bree is safe. I saw Jay log on to Twitter. He told Jayne their manager, that he was going to buy his mum an airplane ticket for New York. I felt sorry for them. When I met Bree, we were practically already best friends. We exchanged numbers while Jay sat there looking ticked off. "Kelly?" I turn to see Bree. "Yes?" "Can we talk in the kitchen while the boys calm down?" I get up to follow her and I go to the stove to make tea. "What's up?" "I just think I should have told Jay what was happening but I was afraid to." Bree was really upset about this. "Yeah but you're safe with us he won't hurt you." Bree had dark brown, medium length hair with blonde highlights. She wore glasses and was really beautiful. I guess it runs in the McGuiness family. Me on the other hand I was dark skinned but it was lighter than Max's. But I guess our dark skin runs in the George family. Bree logged onto Twitter and posted,

"@JayTheWanted I'm sorry for not telling you about all this earlier. I was scared."

She went to her mentions and saw she had 25 new followers. She saw one tweet and I knew it wasn't good. It read:

"@Bree_Sykes you're an ugly retard like your brother @JayTheWanted. Haha"

She logged off and held her head in her hands. Wow she was really upset. "Bree she's just jealous and know she's in the wrong." I rubbed her back trying to calm her. She looked up at me and said, "Thanks Kelly you're a great best friend." I smiled at the thought.