There are some things on wattpad that have started annoying me lately. Here's some of them.
1. When I browse through fan fictions all I find are one direction fan fictions. Now a lot of them are very unrealistic. I've stopped reading all the ones I've started because I really can't stand how unrealistic they are.
2. I really hate how people with lots of fans cry to them every time something in they're life goes wrong. They expect all they're fans to treat them like royalty and get mad if someone says something like too bad its just life. Look you guys something goes wrong it is just life. Deal with it.
3. When a person says they're gay on their profile nobody cares. If you say I'm straight then people get mad with you for being homophobic. Who says you are? Same thing for races. Hey I'm white! You don't need to be mean about it. I'm black! You are soooo awesome I love you!!! Wtf is up with that?
4. Online fights. Whats the point? Unless its something really mean just don't bother.
5. When you ask for feedback and what you get is 'Your story sucks just stop writing.' That hurts ok. When people ask for feedback we mean say it nicely. 'I didn't paticularily enjoy your story. Maybe try and be a little more clear.' Thats the kind of feedback a person wants.
6. People naming their fans. Its fine if your like the justin bieber of wattpad to name your fans but I saw a person that had four fans and was naming them. The person didn't even have a story published yet and thought they were some big shot.
7. Grammar nazis. You spell one word wrong and your getting hell for it. Screw off.
8. When you say something like 'I don't like Selena Gomez.' People get mad because you said something they didn't like. Its a frickin opinion dude!
9. People that block you for no reason. I tell them something and then they get mad and block me! Whats up with that?
10. Super long/Boring titles. For example(real titles I've found) I'm a werewolf and I found my family, I'm in love with my boyfriends older brother and I'm forced to live with my dad and I found my mate, which I don't want! WTF!! Seriously, the description isn't the title. You've practically told the story.
Ok I'm done with my rant. You may continue on with your wonderful lives filled with unicorns and dust bunnies.Yes I have done a few of the things above. I'm sure most of you reading this have too. You don't need to tell me or anything. Just understand that what you did does get some people annoyed and don't do it again. Move on with life.