Chapter 7

//Hey guys! I'm  gonna be adding Youtube links of music that I think go along with a certain part of the story so be looking for those! -Luna//

--------------------------------------------------------------

Luke: Meet me at the park tonight. :)

Me: Uhhh okay.?

I look up at Ross, scared for my life. Luke was the biggest crush I've ever had other than Ross. Ross sees the fear in my eyes and pulls me in for a hug. "It's okay," He murmurs, stroking my hair. I close my eyes, reliving the memories.

*FLASHBACK*

Laughter. Uncontrollable smiling. Showing off. Goofing off. Happiness. The next year, Luke and I barely spoke. From then on we've been avoiding each other.

What could Luke want from me? "Ross..." I squeak.

"Yeah?" He answers.

"I'm terrified." I mutter.

"Don't be. I'm going with you." He replies.

I pull back from the hug, confused. Ross explains, "Tonight I'm going to hide in a bush and see what happens. I won't leave until you leave. I got your back, I promise."

I smile gratefully. "Thank you Ross."

He nods. "No problem. Oh yeah," he says, "put this on if you need me." He then gives me a mood bracelet identical to the one he has on. I must look confused because he explains, "They're connected. It will change to a red color if your pulse is going too fast and I'll see it on mine too."

I nod, still a bit confused. "Thanks again, Ross." I kiss him on the cheek. He blushes and says, "It's gonna be cold tonight. You should take this hoodie." He gives me his hoodie and I smile. "Thanks, but what about you? Won't you be cold?" I ask. "I'll be fine." He says.

I leave for home and wait for night time.

*MANY HOURS LATER*

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a top along with Ross' hoodie. I breathe in the smell of his cologne, and smile. I slide on some flats and put on the mood bracelet. I re-apply my make-up lightly and head out the door. I get a text from Ross and Luke.

Ross: I see Luke.

Me: Alright I'm almost there.

Luke: Where are you?

Me: Almost there.

I close my eyes, knowing I'm about to re-enter my past. I enter Luke's sight and suddenly regret coming when I see his blue eyes being reflected by the moon.