I took a seat near Mrs. Reeds and just scanned through the croud for Cian. She also seemed to be enjoying herself. She was stuffing her mouth at the snack table.

That probably was her third plate. I couldn't believe how she ate so much but still stayed so skinny. She was a size 1. And tall too! I sometimes envied her but say what. She looked over to me and mouthed Great food. She looked ridiculous. I laughed and I startled Mrs. Reeds and her friends. and they looked over in Cian's direction.

"Huh, look at her, just disgraceful! Eating like such a pig!" Mrs Reeds murmured loud enough for me to hear.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You're excused. And while you're at it, please find your friend some manners."

"She has manners! You need to get some! Since the first time we met you've been very mean to us!"

"Well I'm sorry if I don't know how to socialize with the likes of you two?"

"The likes of us?" Cian added becoming infuriated with her comment. I hadn't even realized she had come over.

"Yes! You both are common. I really don't know what my son could want with you!"

"Mom!" Cassey shouted.

"What!? You should be ashamed! How could you have done this to me! You are hurting me! I thought you better! She isn't good enough for this family! Do you know how embarrassed I am for you. Do you know how ashamed I am when I have to tell my friends that my son is marrying this!" It's absurd! How could you Cassey! How could you! Ho-" she fell to the floor holding her chest.

Cassey and other rushed to her trying to help her up.

"Ma!" Cassey bawled.

"Call an ambulance!" Someone else shouted.

The entire gathering went into panic. People ran up and down yelling, ordering the maids to get ice and medication. But I could have cared less. I focused more on trying to keep the tears whelling in my eyes from falling.

I ran into the house until I reached the bathroom and I shut the door. I couldn't believe what just happened. I knew she didn't like me but I didn't know I was an embarassment! I looked into the big mirror that hung on the wall, staring at my reflection. What was wrong? I know I wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world but what was wrong!

I laughed at my question because Mrs. Reed already had told me the answer. I wasn't rich enough.

"Z!" I heard Cian call out.

"Here!" I said.

"You okay?"

"Yea. Is his mother okay?"

"Yea she's aight. Cooling down outside."

"Okay good."

"But she had it coming though! She has no right to be so me-"

"No Cian stop. No one deserves anything like that even if their an old, mean, stock up, annyoying, bitch!"

"Yea you evidently believe that" Cian said jokingly. "You want to leave now?"

"No, but I need to check and make sure Cassey and Mrs. Reeds is okay."

""Okay you do your thing girl." She pushed me as I wiped my eyes and made my way back out to the gallery.

I walked over to Cassey and his mom and rubbed Cassey's back. His mother looked at me and hit me a look of disgust. Cassey pulled me aside and when I looked into his eyes all I could see was sorrow. What ever he was about to say wasn't goin to be good news. 

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know I'm going to have to take her to the doctor."

"Oh Cassey I'm sorry to hear that."

"Zahra, the doctor we're going to is in New York."

"New York? Why New York? There are hospitals in London you know?"

"Well ma wants to go to her specialist in New York then spend some weeks at a resot there for a while."

"How long is a while?"

"Some weeks"

"Ok cool. So that means she wouldn't be at the wedding?"

"No, She will be there we'd put off the wedding until she feels better and I am going to go with her. She wants me to."

"But our wedding is in two weeks! Cassey, I don't want to sound selfish but why can't she just see a doctor in London? And why must she go to a resort now? Can't she wait till after the wedding? Cassey it makes no sense. "

"Look Zahra, my mother doesn't want to go to a hospital in London. And I am not leaving her to go alone. Family first Zahra!"

"What!"

"Sorry but my mother comes first before anyone. We're putting off the wedding." He stated bluntly and walked off leaving me their flabbergasted. I couldn't believe it.

"So? She's okay?" Cian came up behind me asking.

"Time to go!"

I stormed right out of the house not bothering to say good bye or ask anyone to drop me home and Cian followed right on my heel. I walked and walked not bothering to stop until I eventually was out of Kensington.

"Zahra what's going on?" Cian asked completely out of breath.

I didn't bother answering, I couldn't hold it inany longer. I needed to cry. I burst into tears right then an there. Cian wrapped her arms around me and consolled me. I rest my head on her shoulders and buried my face in her neck and cried. Like a baby without any millk. I cried my life out. All the hurt and pain and confusion.

I didn't care about the people around. I didn't care about how they were looking at me. I didn't care if they thought I was crazy. I just cried and cried and cried.

This chapter wasn't so good I appoligize :/ Would make up for that though in the next chapter! Bye <3 >.<