Prologue

You know, it's really annoying when you're doing something really important and then your mom comes and asks you to do something else. Like go to the grocery store and get more eggs. I was in the middle of finally being able to perfectly arch my left eyebrow when she came and ruined everything and now here I was walking along the road to get to the grocery store.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Aisling Sybil Myles. Sixteen year old lover off all things edible and blue. I have my parents and my brother Corbin. My friends Jenna and Michael and that's all.

I finally got to the grocery store which was at the other side of the road. I made my way across the road. Then there was a slow motion moment. Everything slowed and the motorbike stopped in front of me. There was a guy on it. A really hot guy by the way. I couldn't see his hair cause of his helmet but I did see his light brown eyes, a bit crooked nose and small pink lips. He had a lean muscular build and look quite tall.

So I'm frozen staring at this guy probably looking like an amazed panda and he's staring right back at me. Then he smiled. Oh God. A stranger is smiling at me! I came back to my senses. I rushed into the grocery store but not before I gave him a quick glare. Don't ask me why.

He looked shocked and then angry. Well whatever.