What Are Jeff And Ben Doing?!?!

Scarlet: Hello my kittens as you can see I am back and I want to apologies for our absence. Anyhow I would like to say that we are doing a truth AND a dare just for you guys I hope you like them. So the truth is for Ben, it says 'Ben are you afraid of water?'

Ben: Maybe...

Scarlet: I dare you to go jump into the lake!! I will buy you a game if you do!!

Ben: Fine I will!! As long as you get me Assassin's Creed: Black Flag!!

Scarlet: Deal.

*Ben jumps into the lake*

Ben: HELP!!! I'M DROWNING I CAN'T SWIM!!!! HELP ME JEFF!!!

*Scarlet jumps in and swims Ben to the shore*

Scarlet: Well I think that is it for Ben because he passed out so I guess we won't be having him in the dare even if it wasn't for him. Now the dare is for Jeff and L.J. and it says 'I dare Jeff to flirt with Ben or L.J.' and since Ben is passed out I think we all know how is going to take his place!! Oh and just for fun Jeff has to wear a maids dress. Jeff I will get you a new knife and L.J. I will get you a lollipop ok?

Jeff: Let's get this over with.

Laughing Jack: Yup.

*Jeff comes out in a maids dress *

Jeff: *Whispers in L.J.'s ear*

*L.J. blushes a deep, dark, red*

Jeff: Did you know I always thought you were sexy. <3

Laughing Jack: HELP ME PLZ!!!

Jeff: Why? I thought you liked this babe. O3O <3

Scarlet: Ok I think we're done here so goodbye my kittens O.o I think I am mentally scarred now everyone say goodbye to the readers!!!

Everyone: GOODBYE READERS!!!

*Jeff is still flirting with L.J.*