{Flames} †

This is just a rant. 

--

We're not allowed to speak our minds anymore, because someone always gets hurt.

And once someone gets hurt, everything changes. 

I'm sorry I have opinions, and I try to look out for people. I may make comments that make me sound like a complete idiot, but everyone does. In the end, people always end up hurt. Not just one person. People don't realize that letting go, isn't as easy as it looks,

Especially when it's not even letting go. 

When you don't even have a choice.

A person doesn't just choose to leave someone, it's usually forced upon them. But what kills me the most is, the other person always acts like they were the only one who got hurt. That's not how friendship works.

When one says goodbye, the other one says goodbye.

They both end up hurt.

One friend may start it, but the other friend always ends it.

When one friend admits they were wrong, the other just sits there in their own pitty party and acts like they've done nothing wrong.

They both end up doing it.

Maybe it's pride.

Or just stupidity.

But when it comes to two people fighting, you're both idiots.

Losing a friend isn't easy, especially your best friend.

And whats makes it harder is when the other person acts like you never cared, but you know that you've showed them millions of times you did care. 

Just because someone makes a mistake,

big or small,

doesn't mean they deserve to be shunned. 

It's not right to make excuses for the one doing the wrongs, and blame it all on the one who's trying to right the wrongs they've already made.

In the end more wrongs end up happening.

Fire doesn't work with fire, it only gets bigger.

When one flame starts to die, the other ignites even brighter, 

not willing to let the ashes settle.

Even the tears cried from a million lonely souls can't put a fire out once it's started, it'll always be burning. 

No matter how hard one side of the fire tries to kill the flames, the other sparks more.