Chapter 25

VOTE COMMENT

(Chapter 25)

(Gabriel POV)
 I woke up to the sound of the beach and light snores from Ash, I blushed as I thought about last night. It was amazing and breathtaking. It was different too, I don’t know how well I performed, but I think I was okay or at least she seemed like she liked it. I  licked my lips still tasting her from last night I blushed again and shook my head.
“Hmm morning Gabs,” Ash mumbled while pulling me to her closer than I already was, her arm was around my waist. I peeked up at her seeing a smile plastered on her face she kissed my forehead and stretched before wrapping herself back up with me.
“So how did you like it,” she asked hesitantly, I blushed and nodded she sighed in relief I think.
“Why are you hesitant” I asked confused she shrugged and kissed me.
“Just asking just in case you changed your mind about the relationship,” I laughed and hugged her making her chuckle.
“I love you idiot,” I felt her grin into my neck before I lifted off of her.
“Well you were amazing last night,” I blushed again at her statement which only seemed to make her grin widened.
“That’s a compliment, although I do wonder how in the world did you learn it,” I shook my head and put it in her neck embarrassed. I was not going to tell her I watched hours of lesbian porn just so I could get it right and I wasn’t going to tell her that Aly had taught me some stuff.

“It doesn’t matter anyways, I was satisfied extremely, satisfied although I do have to work on my stamina now since you put me out of work for awhile,” I frowned and bit her neck ignore her whine of protest.
“I was kidding, this is not a good way to start off the day especially after having so much fun making love last night,” my face heated up again at the words making love. I felt her body rumbled as she chuckled and kissed the side of my head.
“You’re so funny,” she mumbled obviously amused by my embarrassment.
“Shut up Ash,” I grumbled she pinched my butt making me squeak and jolt in her arms.
“You like it rough,” she whispered in my ear, I pushed away from her seeing her with her eyebrow raised high in the air.
“You do like it rough, I like it, it’s kind of” she paused tryinh to find a word before she grinned “Kinky,” she licked her lips as she said, I blushed profusely and hid back in her neck. I’m kind of ashamed to say that I did somewhat like it rough, some reason I found it exciting when she took control especially last night.

“Yeah I’m so going to love this relationship,” she had something in her voice as she said it I looked up seeing a glint in her eyes again. I think I just created a sex fein.

“I can finally use the hand-cuffs, and the chain,” she chuckled I slapped her cheek with a frown.
“No you will not tie me to anything, I’m not into that,” I scolded she held her cheek with a pout.
“I was just teasing you, and you aren’t supposed to hit me, I have a concussion remember,” She stated pointing to her black eye, I rolled my eyes and looked around for my clothes. They were strewn out across the sand along with hers, I also looked around the beach seeing that it was empty just like Ash said it would be.

“Come lets go inside, we’ll clean up and eat then you can call your father to check up on him, unless you want to go at it again,” She winked at me making me look away embarrassed. If I had known she was going to tease me I wouldn’t have done it with her.

“Shut up,” I grumbled she chuckled as she stood up and grabbed her shirt she shook the sand out while I watched blushing at her naked body, I was slowly having flashback of her in between my legs again.

“Gabs hello,” I shook my head seeing her smirking at holding out her shirt somehow in my zone out she was able to put her boxers and cargo shorts back on.

“Here put this on,” I stood up with the sheets wrapped around me making her groan.

“Really Gabs I saw everything,” I frowned I didn’t care it was still embarrassing.