Hello Mr.Player Ch.25

Believe Stained~

130 VOTES and 125 COMMENTS?

Thanks

Chapter 25:

I woke up my heart pounding quickly in my chest as I tried to shake the nightmare I had just had and I sighed running my fingers through my hair, then sitting up. Glancing at the clock, I swung my legs off the bed and stood up shoving the blankets off of me.

2:30 in the morning and I was up. I scowled running my fingers through my hair and pulling my hair up into a messy pony tail. Sighing I started towards the bathroom opening the door, and walking in front of the mirror so I could see myself.

I had dark circles under my eyes, with a tired look in my eyes that made me look way older than I was and a baggy tee-shirt and sweatpants on. Never had I been the type to wear sweatpants when I sleep; but I guess everything about me was changing now. I ran my hands up my arms shivering and splashed water on my face.

Turning my gaze away from the mirror I grabbed my zip up hoodie off the back of the door and pulled it on; zipping it up quickly. It was freezing in this house; probably somewhere around 23 degrees and I really didn't appreciate it.

I wrapped my arms around myself, walking back into the bedroom and headed over to my window pulling the curtain open. Sighing I stared out the window, and then opened it sitting on the window sill.

Everything has changed so drastically in the past few weeks. I had known Kaden for only a little bit- Two years but I mean like being with him every day. Never in the whole time I had known him; even with the little time we spent together did I think he was lying.

It seemed so real; he spoke to me, sang to me, held me tight... and kept me safe but still it meant nothing to him. I was like his little doll to form into the image of someone he loved.

My eyes wandered up to the full moon and I stared at it dreamily a sad smile forming on my lips as I began to hum 'in the arms of an angel'.

When had it ever become fair for someone to pretend to love someone? To fool with someone's emotions and then break them down to pieces, leaving them scattered across the floor.

Let alone leave someone to pick up the pieces alone.

The worst part is that he is right down the hall. I sleep knowing that he is right there, in reach and I could just go to him then wrap my arms around him. Tell him that I don't care if he loves that girl named Emily, I love him and we can work through it. But that is stupid.

It would never work out. I would just be hurting myself more in the long run, thinking that he would stop loving her.

It's just not possible.

Shaking my head I swung my feet outside letting them dangle freely. I wasn't the least bit scared that I was on the second floor and it never really occurred to me that I could fall.

The moon shone brightly outside, the trees glistening from the rain that had passed a little while ago and the wind was blowing the leaves that fell. They went back and forth, and then danced in twirls falling to the ground when the wind stopped.

I wanted to go outside; and touch the green grass. Run my fingers through it, like I used to do back home. But I couldn't. It wasn't safe at all but at this moment I really didn't care.

It was then when I thought who cares?

I brought my legs back into the room, slowly standing up and looked around before grabbing my I-pod and shoving it into my pocket.

Who cares...?

I strode over to my door opening it slowly; and tip toeing down the hallway. Glancing behind me I started down the stairs hurrying quickly and hoping to not get caught.

I deserve to be free.

I don't deserve to have a life like this, it's unfair. I shouldn't have to run, be away from home, miss school [Which I have missed too much of and probably have LOADS of homework], Find out the person I love doesn't really love me, love his cousin and then love someone else in his family! It's totally unfair...

I opened the front door quietly stepping out of it and closing it behind me. Chills ran down my spine as the cold air hit my body and I let out a loud sigh. My eyes wandered to the left then right and I turned left running straight into the woods.

What could it hurt?

Shivers ran down my spine and I leaned against a tree after walking far enough. The wind blew ruffling my hair and I let a sigh escape my lips.

Two more days until the trail... With alexx... And Kaden...

Maybe Alexx was right all along. Kaden is just a player that was using my emotions against me. Maybe he was really trying to protect me; maybe...Just maybe...He really did love me. And I ruined it all.

And then theres Eric.

Sweet, Eric. My Ex-Boyfriend Eric, My best friend Eric.

The one who comforted me when I watched Kaden get stabbed- over- and over...Again...

Anger flared inside of me when I remembered that and I shook my head. I shouldn't have even tried to save Kaden; I risked my life for that idiot and he didn't even really love me. Pure anger was what led him to fight with Alexx.

The thought of his precious Emily being taken from him must have been so strong for him to think so many things and do so much for me.

No... Not for me.

For Emily.

For his precious Emily, He had fought with Eric.

Eric... I wonder how he is doing? Leaving without a word; not even a note to tell him where we were... I wonder if he looked for us? Oh god; what if he arranged a search party?

No...He wouldn't do that...

Would he?

...

A large snapping noise brought me out of my daze and i looked around everything becoming silent. I shrunk back into the tree looking around waiting for someone to appear. My heart pounded in my chest and i breathed shaky breaths trying not to scream. Then it occurred to me; why was i sitting here so i can be murdered by someone.

Slowly i stood up looking around and started back towards the house quickly.

Was I imagining things?

Maybe...

Shaking my head i breathed out as the wind blew through my hair.

SNAP.

I froze in place and stuttered "Wh...o's There...?"

THUNK.

"Who Are you!? show Yourself!" I said loudly my voice echoing off the trees.

A laugh resounded, flowing through my ears and my eyes widened before two hands wrapped around my throat. I felt soft breathing on my ear before a voice whispered

"why hello Kaylee.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW! xD

Mwahhaa!

COMMENT/VOTE/TWEET/LIKE! :D

2 More weeks till WATTY AWARDS IS OVER WOO!!:D

130 VOTES and 125 COMMENTS?

Thanks