The PAPA Association

Welcome to the Pick A Prince/ss Association (PAPA). Are you a princess bound by law to marry to a prince? Looking to meet your Prince Charming? Or perhaps a prince looking for a wonderful princess? A Cinderella? Well this is the place for you.

Using the amazing power of the internet, this dating site lets you chat by text, video, or voice! You can also set a priority level on your messages and calls! The modern way to find the man of your treats who may be too far away for normal travel!

If your country does not have the technology of today, and someone just recently introduced you, we have a tutorial set up to cover all the concepts you need to know here.

You fill out your dating profile, then we pick the top five matches for you! And if none of those matches work, you can try again with the next five! We analyze every aspect of your profile to find the perfect prince or princess for you!

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Kingdom:

Short description of kingdom:

Are you heir to the throne?:

Hobbies:

Favorite things:

What traits do you perfer the opposite gender:

Do you want an opposite or someone like you:

Ever been in love before (optional):

Had sex? (optional):

~Rated R

Rules: everyone is human unless I give permission to someone to be a non-human. you must fall in love with someone over the "site", not your friend in your kingdom. the majority of the time, this rp will be over the "site" only. You can be gay or bi but one of you must be pretending to be the opposite gender. I might think of more rules later.  Have fun!

~Katey1801