Day 18.

Cory's Pov.

 After yesterday and Hailey telling me nothing what's so ever, so I've decided to break into her house after school.

 It wouldn't be that hard seeing as no one would be home to stop me or to call the cops on me.

 "Alright class, now don't forget to do the two work sheets I handed out at the beginning of class as homework if you didn't finish it, it'll be due tomorrow." My 6th period English teacher Mrs. Amber announces to the class as everyone shoving one another to leave while I was already out the door by time anyone else could even get close to the door. 

  Racing down the school hallway I by pass my locker which has my school books inside of them, I don't need them It's not like I use them.

 Everyone in school moves out of my way immediately without any hesitation what's so ever. Everyone in this school fears me. Well, almost everyone.

 Rick.

 Rick, ah yes. I've never liked him. And you may be asking yourself why I don't like him, well I don't really have a reason to hate him. I just do.

 There's always that one person who you hate for no reason at all. You just decide to hate them and then everything they do annoys the hell out of you and makes you wanna set fire to them and watch them burn.

 Violent? I don't care

 Finally making it to my bike outside I hop on and start it up and don't even bother to look behind me as I back out of the parking space quickly and then cut over on the grass and go onto the road and start driving to Hailey's house.

 I'm not really in any hurry honestly, I just wanna know what she's hiding from me.

 I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she, Hailey, that schools nerd is an undercover F.B.I agent it's so surreal.

 That still doesn't change anything though, she needs to come back to school so I can copy off of her. My grades are gonna suffer majorly because of this.

 And if me going to her house to see what's up and what's going on can or will some what help me here in this situation.

 If Hailey didn't save me from the fire I wouldn't be tangled up in whatever is going on now.

 I pull up to Haileys house and I turn off of my bike and I start thinking of a plan of how I'm going to get inside the house.

 I look up and I see a window open on the second story and there's a tree right next to it, maybe I could climb it and go through that window there.

 As I'm walking across the porch and I pass the front door I try and open it to see if there was any way it could be unlock, be thinking that the police  have been here and searched their house for evidence for whatever happened it would be locked.

 As I start to turn around and I have my hands grasping the tree about to kick my foot off of the ground I hear a noise and I turn around and I see the front door slowly opening.

 Letting go of the tree I slowly and cautiously walk over to the door and laugh quietly to myself, maybe it was a ghost?

 That's the only way I'm going to get through this is if I keep on telling myself that a ghost just opened Hailey's front door for me to walk inside of her house so I could snoop around.

 Slowly entering her house I walk into what seems to be the living room to the right of me along with the dining room and the kitchen to the left of that. To the left of there's a closet and an upstairs and a bathroom.