Strange+ Chapter Two

not edited

Chapter Two+  

The most feared visit you, and decide your fate. 

+-------+------+---------+-------+

Last night, my sister and me laid on the grass all night. We waited until father and Gale come home, they were excited to see both of us. 

"You'll never guess what happened today." A excited voice of Gale said. 

I looked at him, I've never seen him so excited. He was a fat boy seeing cookies. 

"What my brother?" I asked knowing he would want to explain his story. His story would most likely be a waste of time. 

"The god, that lives in the palace is having a ball." I looked at him puzzled. 

"Why are you excited, it's not like we will be invited." I said in a confused tone. 

He smirked at me, he obviously didn't tell the whole story. "Families that aren't rich will be invited to it, and we could possibly be one." He said again making himself excited. 

I looked at my sister and we both started to laugh. 

"Out of all the people, why would our family be chosen? I mean c'mon brother don't think so ridiculous." She said laughing, and I shook my head in a agreeing manner. 

My brother looked us in outrage and rolled his eyes. The turned around to walk towards the house. He was pissed off, he was so full of himself. 

Us..? Being invited to the ball, what a joke. 

"Daddy!" I said yelling. I got up and ran towards him, where he was walking on the dirt driveway. I reached him and hugged him tightly, he was tugging his food cart that transported, and made us money. "How was your day?" I asked. 

He groaned, "Same old stuff." He was tired from the work, and was probably hungry. I released him and started to walk towards the house. I stood next to him walking with him, I liked his presence. 

We walked until we were in front of the house. I could smell food, and licked my lips.

Mommy doesn't make a big dinner because we have most of our food at lunch. We just snacked at dinner, cause it was all we needed. 

"Did you hear about the ball that has gotten Gale beyond excited?" I asked wondering if he knew any more information.

"Yes I did, and we could possibly be invited. Exciting isn't it?" He said in a sarcastic tone. 

"I knew you would think Gale was full of it." I said knowing that was going to be the response. 

"He has this logical thing, and has to many dreams." He turned to walk into the house. "I will get excited when we are invited." 

My daddy went his way and I went towards my bedroom. It was located near my sisters, and it was a little bigger. I was tired and would probably pass out when I felt the bed.