Chris Brown

CHRIS BROWN:

I opened my eyes, the sun was still bright and up. Short nap I guess. Karrueche was still asleep and I laid right beside her. She looked so innocent beside me with her light soft buttery skin tone. Her make- up was ruined but she still looked beautiful. I never saw her so hurt before. We argued but not like today, it never lead to tears. The first argument we had over Rihanna was about me being on her track “Birthday Cake”, we both talked it out and then things were perfectly fine after.

I sat up, then walked to the bathroom. After I used it, I began to wash my hands looking at myself in the mirror, this cut on my chin was healing. Drake pussy ass. He think this is over.

When I walked back to the room, Karrueche was now sitting up with her legs Indian style position.

“Did you nap good beautiful?”, I asked her as stood beside the bed.

She didn’t respond she just gave me a half smirk, then looked away out the window as if she was trying to ignore me.

She was starting to piss me off. I’m not use to her acting this way.

“Karrueche, do you still wanna go to the spa?”

She didn’t reply, she just sat there. Well I wasn’t about to kiss her ass, if she wanted to act like a child, then that’s on her.

“You know what, let me just leave”, I told her getting myself together.

I guess that caught her attention, because in seconds she was all up in my face.

“Oh so you could go fuck ya’ little whore?, is that why you are  leaving”, she yelled in my face.

“YO really what the fuck is your problem?!, this is getting annoying ! Why don’t you calm your little ass down and trust me”, I yelled back in her face.

She ran her fingers through her head, she looked stressed.

“You know what?”, she started, “Fuck You”.

“Fuck me? Whatever man”, I said moving out of her way.

She grabbed my arm, “You are not leaving this hotel room Christopher!”

I looked at her as if she was crazy, then snatched my arm back heading for the door.

She ran in front of the door, blocking it.

Was she serious? I started to giggle a little because I wasn’t believing her actions at the moment.

“Move”, I said trying to be serious but I kept chuckling because this shit was too funny.

“No!, and you think this shit funny?, like I said you aint going nowhere!”

I moved closer to her, close enough for our bodies to touch, I smiled. She pushed my face.

“No don’t even try it, I’m not giving in I’m mad at you”, she said because she knew exactly what I was trying to do.

"Well then move, and i won't do nothing", I told her grinning.

She was still upset, "I'm not moving!", she yelled.

I just kept smiling then tried to kiss her, she turned her head.

“Christopher! Stop Move!”, she yelled at me.

“Oh so now you see how it feels when you asking someone to move and they don’t”, I told her trying to kiss her again.

She giggled trying to stay mad, “I’m not playing Christopher”.

Then that was my cue, I lifted her up by her legs pressed her body against the door and started kissing her neck which was her weak spot. She started moaning already.

“Christopher stop”, she moaned, “ I’m…mad”.

I stopped kissing her neck then went to her lips. I loved kissing her, she was so good at it. She broke our kiss by saying "Put me down". I ignored her

I carried her over to the bed.

“Christopher..”, she said as I practically threw her down on the bed, “We are not having sex, I’m still mad”.

I ignored her, as I got between her kissing her again, taking off her shirt and went back to kissing her.

I guess she gave up because she started taking off her bra. I got hard as soon as her butter pecan nipples stood out to me. I waste no time, and started to tongue them down. Her moans got me excited for the rest. She was still sitting up, until I aggressively  pushed her down, taking off her jeans.

She giggled, she loved when I was rough with her. As soon as her jeans were completely off, I slid down her underwear, then she spread widely for me, she was wet. Soon as I dived my tongue into her wetness she went insane moaning. I kept licking and flickering my tongue all over. She placed her hands on my head, shoving me in deeper, it was hard breathing but I never stop.

“Ah’Ow..I LOVE YOU”, she moaned.

I hated when she said that during sex because it was so tempting to say it back in this sexual situation. But I simply avoid saying it back by sliding my index and middle finger inside of her. She went insane with the moaning and screaming, and we just started. That’s one thing I liked about Karrueche, she kept our sex life loud and wild. I was getting harder and harder, And I decided it was ‘GO TIME’. I lifted up and got off the bed to remove my jeans and boxers. As just as I was about to get shit started, there was a knock on the door.

WHO THE FUCK?