"Welcome to the Kitchen, Chefs!" (Part 1/2)

I don't own TD Characters, Cadillac, Corvette, Smartcar, or Nicki Minaj (It'll make sense if you read it XD)

It was a sunny, June morning. Chris had passed away a few months prior, he had been stabbed by a handsome undercover cop. Twelve people had recieved a letter in the mail to come to "A Special Party" in their honor. One by one, they all drove to their destination, The Total Drama Kitchen! First up, in a cherry red convertible, stepped Zoey. She was wearing a sparkly, red dress which matched the convertible. Sewed onto the dress, most likely by her, was a gorgeous red tulip. The flower in her hair was gone, there were curls and pigtails. She was ready for the evening. She waited outside for more people.

Next, someone drove up in a rusty car. It was small. Out came Cody, in a black tuxedo. His bow tie was bright green, and he had black sunglasses on. He introduced himself to Zoey, and they both sat outside, waiting for others.

Third, a sleek black car came. Heather came out of the car, in a black dress- but with hints of pink. There were sequins all over the dress. She sat on the opposite side of Zoey and Cody. She just gave them a dirty look.

Then, the three soon-to-be-chefs heard music...It was Nicki Minaj, rapping. A hot-pink sports car pulled up. Lindsay came out, in a tight dress in a cheetah print. It looked very expensive! She gave Cody and Zoey a French air-kiss. She gave Heather her middle finger, and sat with Zoey and Cody.

Arriving fifth was Topher, in a navy blue car. He stepped out, with brown dress shoes, and a navy-blue suit with a red tie. He gave everyone a happy, eager look. He had not met any of them before! He sat down with Heather.

Next, an orange Cadillac arrived. Out stepped Scarlett. She had hand-sewed an orange dress. It was long and flowy, and she almost tripped on her black high-heels. She sat with Zoey, Cody, and Lindsay.

Coming to the "party" seventh was Courtney! She came in a brown Corvette, and had a stunning violet dress. Lilac flowers were sewn on in a spiral pattern. She wore a pair of purple flats. She sat with Lindsay, Cody, Zoey, and Scarlett.

Suddenly, a tractor came to the kitchen. Scott stepped out. He was wearing an orange polo shirt, with a pair of orange sandals. "Hey everyone! Oh- hey beautiful!" he said to Courtney. He sat with her, and the others. Courtney rolled her eyes in embarrasment.

Arriving next on a neon green motorcycle, was bad boy Duncan! He was wearing a black polo shirt, and dark blue denim jeans. He sat with Topher and Heather, becuase, at this point, Courtney was on his last nerve.

Coming next, in a light pink car, was Sugar! She was wearing a pageant dress, which, to be honest, looked kinda goofy. It was way too long! Before Sugar went to go sit down, she tripped! Scarlett smirked, and Heather was giggling. She got back up, and sat down with Heather, Topher, and Duncan. SHe continued to file her pink nails- they had ladybug decals.

Second to last was Max, who came in a purple smartcar. He was wearing a purple and white button-down shirt. He sat next to Scarlett, and tried to give her a kiss. She slapped him away.

Last, but not least, Cameron came! He wore a white dress shirt and a black tie. He sat with Cody, and the others.

A limo appeared, and a certain somebody stepped out.......