[Soul Eater] Falling In .part two. [DTK x Reader]

[Soul Eater]

Falling In .part two.

[Death the Kid x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

omfg, i'm crying, thank you guys so much for the 100k+ reads, this is amazing. ;-; hey guys :D fun fact; this one-shot book was going to be deleted after I wrote like eight one-shots. I was just trying it out for size.

WARNING:: OCCNESS, CRACK, FLUFF.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "Hey there."

        His voice sent chills down your back and you slowly tried to inch away.

        "Where do you think you're going?"

        You were slammed into a wall.

        Great. What a beautiful day - er, night - to be caught off guard in a freaking alley next door to a strip club. Yup. Her parents were going to kill her for being late. Wasn't her fault that she patrolled these alleys every once in a while hoping to be dropped into that world again. Even if it was only for a glimpse of him. Just a glimpse.

        Your eyes examined the thug holding you up against the wall with the collar of your t-shirt. He was the average, cliche thug with everything. He even was smoking and sagging. Might as well not wear pants at all, if you're going to sag.

        "Now, girl," his rough voice growled. "What should I do with you?"

        "P-Piss off," you choked out; your shirt was really starting to hurt.

        Your left foot back up and kicked the guy in the thoart causing him to let go of you and allow you to breathe. Taking advantage of the fallen thug, you tried to take off running. Note the word, tried.

        Another arm grabbed yours and pulled you towards them.

        "Now, now," a silky new voice spoke. "We can't have a little teenage girl beating up our members and get away with it."

        You spun around and came face to face with another man, expect this time he was in the average mafia get up. You nearly faceplamed. What was this? Bad guys dress up night? You nearly slapped yourself. Let's focus on the situation at hand - which . . .I'm probably not going to escape at any rate. Not if someone who comes along wants to help.

        The new man eyed you, basically eye-raping you. You put on your most intimidating face and stood your ground. There wasn't much else you could do anyway.

        Then his hand reached out to the bottom of your shirt, his intentions clear.

        "Get the hell - " you started at the same extact time as someone else; howeverm, you stopped in surprise.

        "-away from her!"

        You turned your head, unable to turn your entire body, spotting a familiar boy in a symmetrical suit. Eyes wide and jaw dropped, you watched as Death the Kid pushed his way through the small gang of fiftenn thugs, with Liz and Patty.

        "Let go of her."

        The mafia man merely laughed at him. You suddenly felt a small tiny bit of pity for him.

        The next minute was a blur. It really was. You couldn't see anything that had happened. All you know, was after that minute passed, the thugs were all on the ground with Death the Kid standing in front of you.

        He turned around and faced you. His eyes were criticizing. "Why were you walking around the alleys at night? Seriosuly? Don't you-"

        You held up a hand. "The more important question would be . . . why the hell are you here?!"

        Kid coughed and looked away, a small blush appearing on his face. "I was . . . around."

        Liz popped out from no where. "He was actually making is weekly trip to this world to - mmph!"

        Kid had slapped a hand over her mouth and chuckled. However . . .

        "He was here to make sure you're okay and stare at you!" Patty finished.

        Your eyes kept wandering from person to person before you just started to crack up. Whether it was nervousness and fear from what just happened or the blushing Death the Kid in front of you, you didn't really care.

        After everyone calmed down, they agreed to walk you home, just in case anything happened. Of course, people were staring at Kid and co as they walked back. They were still, unfortunately, in their regular get-up.

        Once reaching your home, you turned around and looked at Kid. "Uhm . . . thanks for saving me today . . . again . .  I guess."

        A blush appeared on his face as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "A-Ah . . .yeah . . . welcome."

        Gathering up your courage, you leaned forward and kissed Kid on the lips. Kid stiffened at first,  clearly surprised, but slowly relaxed. As you guys kissed, you heard someone yelling at you guys from somewhere in your home. You smiled.

        Sucks for your older teen sisters.

        Never getting their first kiss from the absolutely hottest guy in the world.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I dunno. You guys said you wanted a continuation of that last DTK one-shot and this was something I came up with. It's the one of the longer two-shots I've written in a bit, oops.

So yeah, requests are still not open, because I said so, jesus. <3 Thank you guys so much for the comments. Yeah, I know, I forgot to do the last one. Whatever.

+++

best comment from [FMA] Kissed in Public [Edward Elric x Reader];

LunaNight0

I loved this XD It was like in that time where you're weird and happy(a lot like me) and I just loved this its so kawaii!

+++

So, I dunno what I'm doing next. I might be doing something non-requestiong because yeah. c;

BTW, happy 3k fans to Casee-san!~ <3  I'm still working on your present, but yeah. ;u; It's going to take forever.

- - emeralddrop

2014