Hey guys :) I am really loving this book! If you're interested, I'd love to have some more people in here! Well, here's the next interview! :)
1. How long have you been a member of Wattpad?
I have been a member since July 01, 2012 but I have been reading stories years before it.
2. How long have you been writing for?
Since I read the first book of harry potter and got inspired to write by it.
3. What is your favorite genre to write?
My favorite genre keeps changing but right now it is fantasy and romance.
4. What is your favorite genre to read?
I love to real historical fiction. I like how the life style is different from the current time.
5. What is your favorite book you’re writing?
I am currently writing only one book it’s called little people.
6. What is your most popular book that you’re writing?
Right now my book is not so popular that is why I want to promote it.
7. What inspires you to write?
I am inspired by everything around me. From how the little children act to the bazar life I live in. I am also inspired by real life stories, all the obstacles that people go through and still manage to smile.
. Who is your favorite published author?
My list of favorite authors can go on forever. Some of my best ones are Edgar Allan Poe, Stephen king, Robert Bloch, Joanna Rowling, Ayn Rand, Suzanne Collins and best of all Nextext Homer.
9. Who is your favorite Wattpad author?
Erin Latimer, I’m reading her story called Frost. It is very well written and I would highly recommend it.
10. Do you want to become a published writer some day or do you just write for the fun of it?
I do want to become a published writer some day but as for now I am still experimenting with new ideas and learning every day.
11. Who is your target audience for your writing?
I am aiming to write for the general audience which mostly includes young adult/adults.
12. What do you hope to gain from writing?
Knowledge and just have fun with it because if you don’t have fun while doing it, it shows in your writing.
13. How many books have you completed?
I am a new writer so I have not completed any books yet.
14. How many books are you working on completing?
I currently just want to finish the one I have started.
There it is guys! Please, if you found this interview interesting of you're interested in helping out a fellow author, take a look at her story! She's a new writer (as stated above) and I'd really love to give her some more attention! :) Thanks guys!