Besitos *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                                    Besitos

"So you're coming back to LA?" Vic asked from the other side of the phone.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled, "Yea."

"Oh, that's cool."

I nodded and my eyes traveled around the night sky.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Collide with the Sky tour is around the corner." He chuckled, trying to somehow cheer me up. For some reason, he knew how I felt by just the sound of my voice. I just wish I wasn't that obvious, and clearly am not the type to be an attention seeker. 

"That's awesome."

"Tony Imma cut you."

"Who ate my fucking taco!"

"I swear on Jaime's stinky feet I didn't!"

I giggled, hearing various voices in the background, and the shifting of the phone. I then figured Vic was trying to shush them down. "What's going on?" I asked, trying to not burst out laughing.

Vic laughed, and more shifting happened. "The guys are arguing over tacos... Which is so mexican by the way, if you think about it."

I let out a laugh, my face probably becoming more wrinkly. "Oh my god," I muttered, "That's so racist man." I shook my head, "Wow."

"Jaime, get the fuck off of me."

"I'm going to shave your legs when you sleep."

"Babe, I know you want me."

I laughed even harder, "What the hell, man?" 

"Babe, you're on speaker." Vic replied, shifting the phone.

I covered my mouth with my hand, "Oh shit, warn me beforehand pal."

"Hey Bells!" Jaime yelled, enthusiastic.

"YO! Wassup Bella!" Mike shouted, obviously sounding very ghetto.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that." Tony apologized, and I could tell he was probably blushing.

"It's okay man, don't worry." I replied, holding the phone in front of me, having my phone in speaker too.

"Wait, why would you want to shave my legs? We're not in a relationship." Jaime asked, confused.

"Ahhhh, I remember you said we had a date tonight." Tony shot back, sassy.

"When the fuck did I told you that?"

"Yesterday." Tony shot back, in a obvious tone.

"Never knew you two liked each other." I said, holding my phone close to my lips, smirking.

Booming laughter in the other side.

"Now I know where these weird noises are coming from..." Mike trailed off, in realization. Then he paused, "Wait hold up, you told me WE were going on a date tonight, Tony Perry."

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Jaime said quickly, trying to clear the situation.

I laughed, oh god these idiots. I smiled, watching the birds fly around the sky. 

"Dude!" I could picture Tony glaring at Mike.

"Tony... hahahaa." Vic laughed.

"Ohhh shit, do I predict a Round One, WWE Smack Down?" I teased, sounding like that anouncing dude.

"Dude!" Jaime was out of it.

Vic's P.O.V

Jaime threw me off the couch, obviously completely frustrated.

"You're too rough man!" I laughed, rubbing my arm, looking up at him. "I don't understand how Tony stands you." I added.

"Whoa there!" Bella gasped, from the other side of the phone.

"Burrrnnnnnnn." Mike chuckled dragging a series of 'r's and 'n's.

Tony shook his head, disappointed. Maybe wondering why he's stuck with us.

'Watch me, Victor Fuentes! Watch me," Jaime eyed me, motioning his fingers to me.

"No, I don't want to see you and Tony at it." I replied.

"Yoooo! What the hell man, chill."

"I'm out of here." Jaime stood up, and walked away, not wanting to hear any of this anymore.

I laughed and sat back down on the couch.

"Well, well." Bella chuckled.

"Whahahahaha." Mike laughed at Tony.

"We are NOT in a relationship." Tony pointed at both of us, and walked back into his bunk.

I laughed and put the phone off speaker and held the phone uon my ear.

"Imma crash, night." Mike announced, waving everyone goodbye. "SEE YA LATER BELLA." He shouted, and headed back to his bunk.

I grinned, hearing her laugh in response.  I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Well, I wanted to speak to you about something." I brought up, playing with my t-shirt.

"Speak away," She replied.

I was nervous. What was she going to say? Was she going to say yes? Or no? Disappointed or excitement were two pathways. Well, she said she was heading back to LA, and she told me she was going to be thinking about what she's going to do for the next years. And there's no darkside on bringing her along with us. One thing is for sure is that fans aren't usually brought to tour around with us. Usually because it's kind of impossible because of possible problems with Security Issues, and all those things. But, I don't know. If Bella was going to be in the music business, why not help her? She wasn't a bad girl, and I was willing to help. And i guess I needed a person like her around. There was just something about her that made her an individual that stood out of everyone. Somehow, she emited this bright light of pureness, and goodness. Maybe the situations she had been through may have made her a sour apple, there is always the good in people. And it doesn't hurt to try. And besides, I knew the guys didn't want any other person in the bus that's not us or the PTV crew/managers. And besides, she wasn't underage. Oh god, it would be even more of a difficult situation. People would instantly see it as underage relationships, like most fan fictions i'm told about. But clearly it's just being friendly to a girl, like giving her a backstage pass, hugging them, or just being nice. But back to Bella, I believe the guys wouldn't mind. Right? Now, this was making me feel nervous. But I had to ask. I just had to.

"Vic? Vic? EARTH to Vic?" Bella chuckled.

I snapped back to reality and gave a soft chuckle, "Sorry, kinda spaced out."

"So, what is it that you want to tell me?" She asked.

____________________________________________________________

"This song very openly features the Spanish side of Pierce The Veil's music. We always try to incorporate at least a hint of Latin influence in every song, but with this one, we just went all the way with it. Lyrically, it's about my dysfunctional relationship with a girl I couldn't stop hurting over and over again. It's meant to be her speaking to me, asking me why I'm not satisfied with what we had. I wanted to write it from her perspective to try and understand what she was going through at the time. It ends with her wanting to kill me for all the stuff I've put her through." - Vic Fuentes on Besitos