Project Baby

Violet's POV 

OH MY GOD!! I HATE HEALTH CLASS!!  

I can't believe they are actually allowed to show such a disgusting, disturbing, and terrifying video in school. I'm talking about the miracle of birth video but, it's more like the nightmare of birth. I only took the stupid class thinking it would be an easy grade but, if I knew my innocent mind was going to be tainted with these images I would've been like 'HELL NO!'. I'm only 16 years old I don't need to witness such horror. 

"AHHHH!!!" the woman who was currently giving birth screamed.  

"Come on one more push!" said the doctor and who I'm assuming to be the woman's husband said. 

And then she pushed and the stupid camera man just HAD to zoom in! That's when the rest of the baby came out. I had no idea that down there could stretch that much.  

Oh yeah its official I'm staying a virgin forever. 

Mr. Sweetman finally turned off the horror movie and had this smirk on his face because he scared this crap out of the whole class. For someone with the last name Sweetman he's not so sweet. He's just standing in front of the class like he just solved teen pregnancy but, in my case he totally did.  

"Listen up class!! We're going to start a new project today," Mr. Sweetman said in his deep teacher voice. 

"We are going to be doing the infamous baby project. You're going to working with partners during this project and I'm choosing them for you. Partners are going to consist of one boy and one girl," He said with his usual smirk. 

Mr. Sweetman started to name off partners but, I didn't care to listen to who was partnered with whom. 

"Violet Winters" I perked up at my name. 

"And...North Parks" 

NOO!! Why him!? North scares me! I heard he knocked out his teachers teeth at his old school. And he gets into fights at our school like every day. You hear his name over the PA system at least 3 times a week. 

I looked to my left to see North staring at me with his greyish purple eyes. I had to admit he was pretty hot. He was probably around 6"4 with a perfect features and dirty blonde hair.  

OH MAN! If he was superman I would have turned to ash by now from his laser vision.  

"Violet you have to go and sit with Mr.Parks now that your partners," Mr. Sweetman said with a serious face but, smiling eyes. 

I realized I had been siting there frozen in shock so, I got up and sat beside North who looked kind of...well I don't even know he looked I can't read him.  

Okay Violet! Stop being a wimp! Woman up and say something! 

"Hi. I'm Violet" I managed to say in a small voice. Oh yeah! I just talked to the scariest guy in school or even the world. 

North looked at me but, it wasn't a scary glare it actually was a nice 'I'm not going to kill look'. 

"North" he said. 

Well that was a lot better than I expected.  

Mr. Sweetman came to our table and handed us our "baby" that looked way too much like a real baby. It had rolls and looked all squishy to lines and it even had a small bit of hair. Its...its...its SOO FREAKING CREEPY!!! 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" North said 

"It's a girl. Can't you tell? It's wearing pink and it's in a pink car seat." Mr. Not so Sweetman said quite sarcastically and I couldn't help but, giggle a bit.