Falling for the Boy Who Lived (philosephers stone Harry & Hermione)

ALL CHARICTORS AND SETTINGS BELONG TO J.K ROWLING

I DO NOT OWN THEM!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. My brain feels fuzzy.I begin to ponder the dream i'd been having. There was a boy i didn't know. But i knew him in the dream, he had scruffy black hair and glasses. He also had the oddest scar; a lighting bolt over his right eyebrow. I try hard, but i can't place him. I also seem to have forgotten what we had been doing. 'how odd.' i think. I suddenly realise something. TODAY IS MY ELEVENTH BIRTHDAY! I hop out of bed, put on my slippers and rush down the stairs."MUM! DAD! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" I shout as i burst into our living room.The Granger home is quite normal, you could say. Clean, organised, normal. My family is the averidge family not poor, but most certainley not rich. Our home is just.... us, and i could never imagine not living here.My mum laughs. "So I've heard." My mother's smile reaches her eyes as they crinkle at the corners. "Come here, Hermy. Open your presents!" I scrunch up my nose at my dad's nickname. I hated it, but he's called me that since i was a toddler so there's no stopping him now. I shake my head. Oh well it was my birthday, he could call me Hermy today.I rushed over and sat on the floor infront of my parents who were sitting on our crisp white couch. I take the smallest present first. I begin to slowly carefully take off the wrapping paper. Once it's off i see a small jewlery box. I smile. "Thanks Mum." The necklace looked expensive; a silver chain, with a small ruby heart that had diamonds around the edges.I now take the larger present of the two remaining. I start to repeat the slow process of unwrapping like before. "Oh come on Hermy! Just open it!" My father whines like a child. A small grin flashes across my face as I proceed to rip the rest of the paper off. It's a plain box. Just as i'm about to open it someone knocks at the door. "I'LL GET IT!" I jump up happily and rush to get the door. When i open it i'm greeted with a strange sight. I look up to see a tall strict looking women in long emrald robes the sweep the ground when she moves. To top it off she wears an emrald witches hat. "Hello, I take it you're Hermione Granger?" I frown, how did this strange woman know my name? "Umm, Yes I am. D-did you want to talk to my mum or dad?" I ask in a small, shy voice. "Yes please, But don't get them. May i come in?" I'm about to answer when my dad walks into the hall. "Hermy, Who's this?" He asks rather politley. "DAAD! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" My dad just laughs. He walks up to the odd woman, "Hello, i'm Wilfred Granger. And you are?" My father looks the lady up and down, he's as confusedas I am. "Proffeser Minerva  Magonagall, teacher of transfiguration and head of Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. May I come in?" My Father looks shocked. He just stutters and leads Ms. Magonagall to the living room. My mind is racing, had this lady said witchcaraft and wizardry?! My sensible side knew this couldn't be possible, but a small part of me thought maybe, just maybe. As much as I hated to say it I knew I had no friends. Partly because I was extra smart for my age. ( I was a nerd ) But mostly because strange things always seemed to happen around me. Usually when i was upset or angry. Last year I made a door explode when I overheard some girls from school saying i was a bucktoothed freak. No, i told myself. This woman must have heard about that, this was just just a joke. It couldn't be real. Could It?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it as you can tell its from Hermione's view, i love stories from her view. anyway hope you like it.  J.K.R is the best writer ever heard of (: i hope i can do her story justice. I may or may not write the other books too. we will see.

VOTE

COMMENT

THANKS

(:

-Autumn