*Next day*

I turned over expecting to put my arm over Tommy instead i felt nothing but somthing rough. I opend my eyes to discover a piece of paper with words written on. 'Babe I had to go to work, if u get hungry theres leftover chinese in the microwave & yo favorite dvd is on the stand!

-Tommy '

I walked over to the stand, i411 smiled, then picked up the dvd "he's soo cute" I said out loud, "but he got me messed up if he think im gone stay here by myself!" I quicky got dressed, I wanted to look cute , but simple at the same time. So I put on my white tank top, black shorts, & white nike flip flops. I dialed my home girl Tanya up, "Hey babe" I exclaimed in to the phone. "Shanon? Girl momma dukes is lookin' for you!" She responded, "where you at"

"im at Tommy's , by myself!"

"where he at?"

"work I guess!"

"shit girl, I aint got anything else to do so is it coo if I droped by? We gotta talk!" She said in a low whisper. "coo" I replied.

"be there in 20!"

Tanya and I pratically grew up together, her mom was a foster care mom so me and my brothers and sister grew up in that house. Tanya always been pretty, always thought she was better then everyone. She was quick to point out everyones flaws and start a arguement, but wouldnt dare fight. One time she got in to a arguement with a big girl named Ella debating on how much she way, no one seen it coming but Ella swung her arm around and punched Tanya dead in her nose. she ran to the nurse office as her nose leaked a trail! See Tanya was all brak no bite, but was coo when you got to know her. I opened the front door to see Tanya on the door step, she walked in & made her way to the couch, I followed behind. "sooo, bitch wassup?" I asked impatiently. "Yoo, I been sick lately!" She replied. "What chuu mean bro" I asked. She sighed, "Like throwing up and shit"

"Maybe you aint been eatin right!"

"Almost EVERY morning tho, and I been gaining weight." she said emphasising every.

"Maybe you been eatin too much?" I suggested. Tanya begin to burst into tears, I patted her on the back. "Whats goin on?" I asked with a concern look on my face. "I.....Think...Im...pregnaaaaat!" She said inbetween sobs.