Chapter 13: Rainbow_Cupcake7 (Teen-Fiction/ Mystery)

About the author:

Addicted to skittles, chocolate & nailpolish :D A little random

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

Rainbow_Cupcake7

Where are you from:?

England

Where do you get inspiration from?

Real life situations, Music, Movies, Books,...

What are your interests?

reading, writing, swimming

What genres do you like to read?

Teen- Fiction, Mystery, Romance,..

What genres do you like to write?

Only have 1 story and that's Teen-Fiction/ Mystery

What stories do you hate?

1D fanfic

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

Well I just started my first story so I don't really know that much. But adbertizinh ALOT helps people discover your story :-)

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Underneath the Perfection

Genres?

Teen Fiction / Mystery

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Emma Taber

What are they like?

player, sweet, caring, can be a bitch, tough

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Emma, from an outward glance, always seems to have it all. She's gorgeous with a rocking body, confident and incredibly likable. She can be a bad-ass hardcore chick when she wants to, or a soft, passionate friend other times.

But all that glitters is - unfortunately - not gold. If you take down the thick walls she's built around herself to block out any kind of emotions that could develop, you can see that beneath it all - she's just a vulnerable, scared girl.

Being a teenager is hard enough as it is, but even harder when you have to take care of your little sister, provide money for your parents drug and alcohol addiction and make sure that nobody ever finds out about your personal life.

But what happens when an unexpected and incredibly sexy, bad-ass player comes into the scene? With her life turned upside down, things change for Emma - for better and worse.