Another Day, Another Dragon

"This is Berk"

Life here is pretty normal, Apart from the fact that instead of having normal pets, such as dogs or cats. Us vikings, have dragons.

Welcome, I'm Astrid Hofferson, Viking girl of the Hairy Hooligans tribe who live in this small village called Berk. Our lives are far from boring, If you ask me being a viking is one of the most exciting thing I could think of. People say I'm striking, tough, beautiful and her determined and strong personality makes me hard to impress, I just say I'm normal. Everyday I'm able to wake up to my very own companion, For me it's my Nadder, Stormfly. However, I'm not the only one here with a loyal dragon like my own.

Meet Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, the chief of berk and our tribe, He is intelligent and is constantly creating new inventions, Only thing is that he's a big softy when it comes to dragons, When we used to fight the dragons, He's refuse to even hurt the creatures, I couldn't blame him after he took me on my first dragon ride. His dragon, you ask? Only, The most extremly rare species, Night Fury or as Hiccup likes to call him, Toothless (He has retractable teeth So at first Hiccup thought he had no teeth) Oh, and one more thing I forgot to mention, He's my boyfriend.

Next, Meet Fishlegs Ingerman, Hiccup's best friend, To most of us he's helpful when he wants to be, but sometimes when your in the middle of a battle and you need information on a dragon, he's there for you. However, He can be a bit of a klutz when it comes to flying... He thinks of me of 'Mean but in a nice way~' Whatever that means... Anyway back to Fishlegs, He gets all of his knowlege from books and when he's angry he can be pretty strong to. Fishlegs' dragon is nine other than Meatlug, the ever so slow Gronkle, Despite his slowness he's a great dragon for Fishlegs.

Next. Meet Snotlout Jorgenson, the biggest flirt the Hairy Hooligans probably ever had and Hiccup's cousin, Snotlout is highly arrogant due to his popularity and he's seems to believe that he's the strongest, smartest and the absoulout best of all the vikings (But we all know that's not true) Whenever, He makes a mistake however he seems to be the best at having excuses to fit every story. Snotlout's dragon, is a Monstrous Nightmare called Hookfang, Ever since Hiccup said, Only the best vikings go for these, Snotlout decided he should train one

Next, Is the twins, Tuffnut Thorston and Ruffnut Thorston, These two are more similar than most people who think but, Tuff has always seemed to be the more dominant twin of the two, However these two always find the time to wrestle each other which usually ends with Ruff winning. Although most the time these two aren't the smartest around they are very strong and speedy, both alike. Their dragon, Hideous Zippleback, which the two decided to name Barf and Belch, They share a dragon and often when they fly they nearly almost always have a fight.

Could life get anymore interesting?