Ment to be

"Jessie wait up!" I hear a voice yell.

I spin around on my heels in the crowded hallway to see my best friend running towards me.

"Hey Niall!" I yell back at him. Yep that's right Niall Horan is my best friend!

"Your coming over to my house tonight right?" he asks me.

"Yeah of course! Why wouldn't I?" I reply.

"I was just making sure you remembered." he answers me.

"How could I forget when you remind me everyday." I tease.

"Come on let's go you need all the practice you can get." he says while spinning me around.

We were going over to his house to practice dancing for his cousins wedding in 3 days and honestly he was right I needed lots of help.

"Come on let's go!" he yells at me.

"Wait we have to go to my locker first!" I yell back.

"Well then hurry up!" he shouts pretending to be annoyed.

Together we walk over to my locker and grab my bag.

"Now can we go!!??" he yells in my ear.

"Yes and you can stop yelling!" I yell in his ear.

"Oh no here comes Katie." he whispers in my ear. I look up and see the blonde barbie strunting down the hall like she owns the place. Guys always seem to fall for her with her perfect blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, plus she's as skinny as a twig. She's 5'8 and still wears 5 inch heels. She comes to a stop right in front of me.

"oh look it's little miss perfect!" Katie sneers at me.

"what do you want this time?" I sneer back.

"I want you to back off my man!" she glares at me.

"what are you talking about Katie?" I questioned.

"I saw you flirting with Brandon in math!" she stomps her foot.

"I didn't flirt with him!!!!" I yell at her while walking away with Niall.

"That's right you little $lut run away!"

I march up to her and yell in her face "REALLY YOUR CALLING ME A $LUT! DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE WEARING THAT'S MORE OF A BIKINI TOP THEN A SHIRT!!!!"

Then Niall drags me out to his car.

"wow you really got mad this time didn't you." he says calmly

"well yeah she called me a $lut." I say like its obvious.

"come on let's go practice" he drives off.

*3 hours later*

"wow you have gotten so much better" Niall yells.

"oh thank god! I thought I was never gonna get better. It's all thanks to you Niall!" I hugged him tight.

We sit there starring into each others eyes for about 4 minutes. I really want to kiss him, his lips look so kissable. I wonder how he feels about me. Just looking at him makes my heart melt. If only he felt the same *FLASHBACK*

I had just moved to London and didn't know anyone. I had come to the park to try and meet new friends. I walked over to the swings and took a seat with my cookies on hand.

"hey" I hear a little voice say.

I look up and see a little blonde haired boy with amazing blue eyes.

"hi" I say "do you want some of my cookie?" I add.

"sure thanks" he says as I give him half my cookie.

"I'm Jessie." I say nibbling on my half of the cookie.

"I'm Niall!" he says finishing off his half. "it's nice to meet you" he gives me a hug.

"how old are you" I ask

"I'm 8, how old are you?" he replies

"I'm turning 8 today" I answer

"wanna come over to my place?" he asks

"yes please" I reply.

Holding hands we walk to his house.

"we are gonna be the bestest friends forever!" he says to me once we arrive at his house.

"mum I'm home and I made a new friend, her name is Jessie. Can she stay for dinner?" he yells to his mom.

"if it's ok with her mom!" his mom yells back. "no kissing!!!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Next thing I knew he was kissing me!!! He pulls away from me.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. I know I probably just ruined........."

I cut him off by crushing my lips into his. He seemed a little shocked at first then realized what was happening and kissed me back. He drags his tongue across my bottom lip begging for entry. I allow him access and we began the fight for dominance. He wins of course. We slowly began to separate.

"wow.." I began.

"that was" he starts.

"amazing!" we finish together .

" we can't let the others know" I say.

"agreed and shouldn't they be here soon?" he asks.

*DING DONG*

"The party can start now cuz I have arrived" the one and only Louis Tomlinson yelled.

We rush down the stairs to see our friends coming through the door with their bags over their shoulders

"He means we have arrived" Jenna glares at him. Jenna Bella has purple hair and blue eyes a slender body and is 5'5. She is also dating Louis.

"Louis come with me to get the beers." Niall says.

"oh no are they gonna make us drink?" Jenna asks nervously because she doesn't like to drink.

"I'm guessing they are." I give her a sad smile.

*DING DONG*

"that must be Miki!" I yell as I run to the door.

I open it to see a brown haired green eyed boy also known as Brandon talking to my best girl friend Mikayla. Mikayla has blonde hair and blue eyes just like Niall. But no they are not twins.

"Brandon why are you here?" I ask.

"I thought you might like to see me" he answers with a cheeky grin.

"ok and what's the real reason." I roll my eyes.

"I came to see Mikayla." he winks at her as he puts his arm around her.

I look over to see Mikayla mouthing 'help me'.

"go home Brandon!" I yell.

"alright bye babe" he kisses her cheek and walks away.

"ugh now I need to disinfect my cheek!" she yells walking though the door. I follow her laughing.

"why do you need to disinfect your cheek?" Niall asks.

"because Brandon kissed it and called her babe." I say laughing.

Everyone else burst out laugh but Mikayla.

"it's not funny guys!" she pouts.

"let's go watch movies guys" Jenna says laughing.