Love is Blind

Title : Love Is Blind

Author : TaraLDeclan

Meet Reece Collins, Washington's star quaterback, best pitcher, and track star. Reece has the money, killer looks, and the perfect family. His life was perfect. Until the shooting. Now meet Payton Jennings. Payton is a quiet, shy, nobody that no one even knows she exists. She has little money, a severed family and bad looks. Most people don’t even know she attends Washington high. She is the definition of a no body. The school is rattled and turned upside down when a weird, troubled kid brought a gun to school and opened fire in the hall. Luckily no one was killed or had any serious injuries besides one. Reece Collins and that’s because the boy envied him so much it made him hate him so he meant to kill Reece. He almost did, but Reece survived. He lost his sight though and is now, blind. This changes his whole life and brings him to Payton a girl who doesn’t care that he is blind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status : Completed

My Rating : ✯✯✯✯✯

This is a amazing book. It was one of the Top 5 Watty Awards Finalist and trust me it deserved to win. Its quite an unconventional story line. A wonderful read. Do give it a glance.