Celebration

.

Quote for today; "The fault in our hood."
           -anonymous

.

.

After the ceremony we went out to dinner at this really fancy restaurant. I didn't even look at the name.

Gray's Mom and Mary's Dad kept on flirting with each other and it was kinda cute. They're both single so that's great too. I can see that they're going to get together.

It was so fun to have everyone I love crammed into a booth laughing and talking with each other. It was amazing. Mary started flirting with Honey but as soon as she told her she was married with two kids she backed off.

Daniel and I hadn't really gotten any alone time...and we really needed some alone time. At dinner he rubbed my thigh and occasionally kissed my neck. Everyone at the table would go awe then start talking about our wedding.

It wasn't something I was too keen about though. I just wanted to wear a pretty dress, eat good ass food, and kiss on Daniel all day.

Once we had all got to me and Daniel's house everyone sat in the living room drinking wine and laughing.

The kids were sleepy so I took them upstairs. This house has six bedrooms and a guest house out back along with a pool house, a pool, a jacuzzi, and an outside bar.

There are already things for children here like cribs and toddler beds, car seats junk like that. It's kinda scary it's like I'm being pushed to have children.

"Ashley, I want to go to sleep." Nathaniel wined. I smiled and turned on the lights in the room.

"Ok Nathen take your clothes off so you can put on your pj's you too Dyson." I said quietly. I was holding Faith who a cutely snoring in my arms.

"I  don't want to sleep with Nathen." Dyson said once they were both in their pajamas.

I was just putting Faith in the crib when he said that. I laughed and picked him up.

"There are enough beds for everyone." I said as I placed him on the top bunk. Just as I was about to grab Nathaniel he was giving Faith a kiss on the forehead. Her eyes stayed closed as she stirred a bit and reached for him, her tiny hands grabbing the air but he had went to lay down on the bottom bunk.  I gasped quietly then smiled. They must be mates! Oh that's so cute!

"Goodnight, Ashley." Nathaniel said.

"Goodnight everyone." I whispered before turning the lights out and shutting the door.

When I turned around I ran straight into Daniel. I fell down making him chuckle as he picked me up.

"I swear you're way bigger than you were four years ago." I mumbled as he led me into the living room.

"That's true."

"Were you watching me?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied with a smile.

"You just have no shame do you?" I asked playfully.

"What do I have to be ashamed about." He said.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch but Daniel sat me on his lap. I blushed hard when I felt his cock against my thigh.

He began to kiss my neck and rub my clit through my panties. I grabbed onto his hand and put it inside of my panties so I could really feel it. He pulled out his cock and easily slid inside of me. This is what I needed.

"Um Ashley?" I heard someone say. I looked around. Daniel had his arms wrapped around my waist not in my panties.

My face was completely flustered as I tried to get over my sexual daydream. I haven't had these since I was 17. Why now?!

"Y-yeah?" I asked in a high pitched voice. My Mom have me a knowing look and Daniel chuckled in my ear.

"You kinda zoned out there. Are you ok?" Johnathan asked. I looked down in shame and nodded.

"I'm fine."

"Alright then back to what I was saying. What colours do you want to be in your wedding and at the reception. Things like that?" Honey asked. I looked at Daniel and shrugged.

"Um well I like blue." I said slightly confused. When did we start talking about the wedding?

"Yeah we can tell. What other colours?" She said pointing to my hair. Everyone laughed and Daniel held on a little tighter to me.

"Well. Blue, purple, maybe red." I said. Honey smiled and that's when everyone went into conversation about our wedding.

I sighed and stood up no one even noticed so I pulled Daniel along with me. When we got into the master bedroom he cent down to kiss me then picked me up.

"Um not here. How about we go away tonight then come tomorrow." I mumbled into his neck. He groaned when I nibbled on his ear then put me down.

"As long as we leave right now." He said with one hand on my ass. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Go get some clothes for tomorrow and bring them in here." I said. He squeezed my ass and smiled before walking out.

I quickly pulled out my backpack from the closet and put the warm vanilla candles  I got from bath&bodyworks. I quickly grabbed the sexy red and black see-thru baby doll dress I got from adamamdeve.com then a change of clothes for tomorrow.

When Daniel came I put his clothes in the bag and put the bag on my back. When we got downstairs I grabbed my keys making everyone look our way.

"And where are you two going?" My Mom asked with a smirk.

"I- um." I stuttered.

Wait I'm a grown ass woman I can do what I want now and not have to explain myself.

"Yeah where are you two going?" My Dad asked.

"That's none of anyones business. We'll be back tomorrow." I said before grabbing Daniel's hand and pulling him outside.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hehehehehe! Omg I was so pissed because I had to rewrite this chapter (wattpad deleted it for some reason) but I did better this time around.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE