Confessions Of A Sex Addict *1*

NOTE- So this would be my second story, sorry if its a little hard hitting and i promise it will be a great story. Anyways hope you like it :)

:::STORY:::

Confessions of a Sex Addict

Chapter 1

Most people start these stories at the beginning or the middle. I'm not sure how to even start this so I'm going to tell you about myself first. Not really sure what to tell you, so I'll start with the basics.

My name is Riley, trust me I hate it too. I'm 18, and no I'm not a spoiled only child, I'm far from it. I have a little brother and an older sister. Still in school, well atlease when I feel like it. Current boy toy would be Hunter. I was currently in school standing next to Gabe one of the many hottest at our school.

I was blessed with a beautiful body and every guy wanted me, but I have an addiction. S*ex was my drug and I wanted it every minute of every day, no guy seemed to satisfy me completely.

"So Riley are we going to keep standing here chatting or..." Gabe asked hinting onto just want I wanted him to do.

I didn't reply I just took him in the closet. He stood there with a stupid smirk and like most guys I had to start sh*it to show them I wanted it. I wasn't known for a wh*ore, or being easy. What was done between me and whoever was kept that way. I grabbed ahold of his waist and unbuckled his jeans. He stool there, liking it and I could see he was ha*rd, not as big as I wanted him but this would have to do for now.

I slid my hand over his man*hood and he groaned in response. It didn't take him long to catch on and back me against the wall and sliding his hand up my a*ss. He chuckled as he realized I had on no panties. I hated anything that got in the way of what I wanted and panties defiantly did that. So did jean's that is why I rarely wore them. I handed him a con*dom out of my purse, yes I keep them on me. Better safe than sorry, right. He put it on quickly before positioning himself at my entr*ance. I wrapped my legs tighter around him as he poun*ded into me. I groaned at the feel of him. He continued to sloppily fu*ck me until he came. It wasn't even worth it, Gabe was hot but his sex game was whack.

I quickly fixed my clothes as I walked out just before the bell rang. I walked towards my locker just as Hunter was coming out of class. He smiled at me before giving me a quick kiss and leaning against the locker. He started at me for a moment and I shifted uneasy.

"Riley, what's that?" He asked pointing to my neck.

I looked in my locker mirror at the little bite mark on my neck. It was small and could pass for a pinch mark, I hoped.

"Oh stupid strap!" I cried out.

"Huh?" He asked lost.

"My straps on my back pack pinched my neck!" I cried out again.

He walked over to me and put his arm around my waist pushing me into the lockers. He smiled at me before giving me a mind blowing kiss, making my body want more already. He kissed his way down my neck before sucking on it. He came back up just as the late bell buzzed.

"That looks a lot better." He smiled as I looked at the big love bite on my neck.