Chapter 1

I woke up in relief knowing it was just a dream. I usually have these kinds of weird dreams about war and supernatural creatures. I feel like sometimes it's trying to tell me something but I just move on with life because at the end of the day, it's only a dream. I got up, got ready and headed downstairs. As usual, my parents were arguing. They never got along all these years and it just makes me curious because it makes me wonder if they ever loved each other at one point. I tried my best to ignore them and made breakfast. I toasted half a bagel and spread cream cheese on it. Then I poured up some coffee and started to drink.

"What is your problem? " My dad yelled.

"I think you should know by now! We always have to deal with this and I'm tired of it!" My mom replied.

"I thought it would be good for what's going to happen soon! She's going to find out eventually!" He replied.

"Well it's just getting worse because of you. Why are you even here? I can do this on my own!"

"Because I CAN BE!" He yelled, pushing my mom making her fall to the floor. I got up immediately and pushed my dad out of the way.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked. I wanted to know what was going on and what they're fighting over. What did he mean about someone finding out? What is it that I don't know? I pushed my mom to the side and put my arm across her chest so she wouldn't get hurt by my dad in case he tried to aim at her.

"This is between me and her. You don't need to get involved." My dad yelled.

"I am tired of this! You two both need to stop!" I commanded. He suddenly left while making abnormal stomps and growls as he went up the stairs.

"Thanks." She said quietly. My mom and I don't get along either but I'll still be there for her. Sometimes I wonder how we're even related because we barely look alike. My skin is more of a lighter shade than hers, my hair is long and brown, and hers is short and a light shade of blonde. My eyes are light green and hers are brown and the only thing we have in common is how we both are fairly thin. Her height is shorter than mine as I'm taller than both of them. 

I finished my breakfast, got my bag and left to go to school. 

................................................................................................................................................................

I was at the hallway going to my locker when somebody pushed me against the lockers. It was Jason. Jason had brown hair, light blue eyes and was quite muscular. He was dashing but he was such an ass. An ass who probably had a crush on me, based on how he acts every time he sees me. Today, he was wearing a plaid shirt with jeans. He was one of those popular guys who always picked on others to make himself feel good but I never let it affect me.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong with me." He replied as he leaned in closer.

"Then why do you have to push me?"

"Cause you were in my way!"

"So you're going to push people around? Learn some manners!"

"You have no right to tell me what to do."

"And you have no right to push people around."

"There is no-one around and you don't know what I can do." He said, coming closer as I took a step back.

"Oh honey, you don't know what I can do."

"I'm not afraid to hurt you."

"Go ahead, I am not afraid to hurt you either." I said, waiting for him to do something. His eyes glared into my eyes and he started to make me feel nervous. His actions were so dominating at times and it was so clear that I was okay with it. I bit my lip and he noticed I wasn't scared so he took a step back.