informatiooon.

Sooo, the sequel has started and it's going great but most of my viewers for this book haven't been reading the other book soo I just wanted to come here and say if you even knew there was a sequel book lol.

~

Sarah.

I was sitting on the couch with LeAnne on my lap eating peanut butter icecream, wearing one of Harry's hoodies he left for me before he went on tour for 5 months, leaving me alone in London when it storms 24/7.

Le was already 4 turning 5 in a couple of weeks, what tears her apart is that Harry wont be here for that and it kills me too, she misses him so much but I guess I miss him more. I look at my empty ring finger where there used to be a ring from Robert but it was actually on a chain wrapped around my neck for good luck.

We finally got home from being in Texas for a couple of weeks visiting the crew and let them meet the kids, but we wanted to leave earlier because LeAnne became home sick fast and her and Carter didn't really get along.

I live in a pretty big place with Louis and Eleanor, Sam and Niall but Niall and Louis were gone with Harry on tour, Elenor went with Louis for a couple of weeks and Sam went to Indiana to see her mum who had a heart attack and she took Naomi with her leaving me in such a big house, all alone and cold with LeAnne.

"Mommy, I miss everyone" Le says walking down the stairs and sitting at the kitchen table waiting for breakfast.

"Yeah, so do I, but the roads are closed due to them being frozen. Hopefully they thaw up soon so maybe we can go visit daddy at one of his concerts" her face was brighter than the christmas tree lights.

"But mommy, don't you think he wont want us there?" her face faded, and my heart just fell. Did she really think that?

"LeAnne listen to me, daddy loves you from the moon and back. Of coarse he wants to see you" her face looked up, her dark green eyes peering into my eyes.

"mommy, Harry isn't my daddy. He can't love me" I felt like crying, why would she say something like that.

"Why would you ever say that! He loves you so much. He is your daddy! never think of him less, and never call him Harry again" my voice cracking as she just shakes her head.

"Daddy lives in Texas, remember mommy?" this time I felt like killing someone, no! Robert was not her dad! he never was to her and never will be!

"No, your dad is Harry. Robert was never your daddy, he doesn't love you like Harry does" her face looked up and gave me half a smile.

"I miss daddy, i don't like robert" she giggled making my heart flutter, she had Harry's eyes and laugh which I just love, due to the fact that she isn't even gentically related to him, yet she has so much of him in her.

The house phone rang and LeAnne beat me to it, "Daddy!" she screamed as I droped the towel that I was cleaning dishes with and ran over to her as she was talking to him, she handed me the phone.

"Harry" my voice calm but bouncy as was my heart.

"Love, i'm sorry I haven't called in the past day, we've been so busy" his voice made my eyes water up, i missed him so much.

"it's alright, i've had Le to keep me on my toes" i laughed with him, that little chickle made the wait for his call worth wild.

"well, 2 more months before I see your beautiful face love" i felt like crying so much, just ball up on the couch and stay like that.

"i miss you so much" i cried into the phone, with Le hugging me to calm me down, but fails. "Please don't cry" I could tell he was about to cry.

"I've cried everyday for 3 months Harry, what do you expect?" i felt my face turn hot with burning tears down my face.

"Sarah, please.  2 more months" his voice was gentle and calm unlike my shaky emotional voice.

"like hell Harry, I can't wait till than!" i screamed into the phone making Le flinch.

"please love, calm down" his voice turning into an anger but he droped it "i love you and i miss you so damn much. but I can't do anything"

"is it possible that I come to America to one of your shows?" Le's face beaming making me smile and forget that I was still smiling.

"Well hell, I couldn't have said it any better" I laughed and wiped away my tears on his hoodie sleeve that I was still wearing.

"I will get Simon to send you the stuff, well love I have to go to a photoshoot, but i'll call you next time I can" my smile fadded as he said his goodbye 'i love you' was the last thing I heard until the line dropped.

"Momma! we're going back to America!" Le giggled and jumped up and down.

"You know, I liked you better when you couldn't walk or jump or run" I laughed "mommy" she laughed and ran up the stairs to her room.

~

The plane landed in Texas, just my luck. Tonight was the concert that I would surprise Harry, he thinks he's seeing me next month.

"Mommy, i'm hungry!" she whined and pulled on my hoddie hem as she trys pulling me to a starbucks but we were stopped by some fans asking for pictures with us, we agreed but only because we didn't have until like 5 more hours until the concert.

After taking pictures with about 10 girls and eating at a McDonalds we headed to the boys hotel room where they wanted to see us.

Once we walked into the lobby we saw Harry attached to a blond who threw herself at Harry.

"Daddy, who's that" Le's voice broke them apart, his face fell as mine was in tears.

"Le." he was cut of by LeAnne looking horridly at the blond who just looked at me with fear.

"daddy, I thought you loved mommy, I thought you loved me!" Le whined stomping her foot.