Chapter Twenty-Two

Alright guys... There is one more chapter left after this one! :(

But please enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV- (9 Months Pregnant)

I walked down the hall way of me and Kendall's apartment. Boxes were piled in random places. We were planning on moving to our house in Minnesota a few days after the baby and I get released from the hospital.

I walked into the living room, where Kendall was watching a hockey game.

"Hey, babe," I said to him, my hand on my back.

"Hey," he replied, not looking away from the screen.

"What are we gonna do to-" I was cut off by the sound of water dripping, and feeling something wet going down my leg. "What the..." My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open.

Kendall looked up at me. "What's wrong, babe?"

I pointed down to the floor, my face full of shock.

He slowly looked down, noticing the puddle of water. "HOLY SH-"

"WE HAVE TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL." I started breathing heavily, and I put my hand on my stomach.

"Okay, don't panic, I'll just call my mom and we'll get to the hospital."

"Well, hurry your butt up!" I shouted to him.

"Oh, boy." He gulped, then pulled out his phone. "Mom! Lisa's water broke! We're about to get to the hospital." He hung up and put his phone in his pocket. "Okay, let's go!"

He picked me up and carried me out the door, and into the elevator.

The elevator stopped on the second floor, and the guys, Mama Knight, Laura, and Katie ran in. What a coincidence!

James helped Kendall hold me, and we waited to get to the lobby. Once the doors opened, everyone ran out of the elevator, shouting.

Bitters looked at us with an annoyed face as we went past his desk. Logan, Laura, and Carlos got in the very back of Mama Knight's van. Kendall, Katie, and I got in the middle, with Mama Knight driving and James in the passenger seat.

"Oh, no! A contraction!" I screamed, then came a loud groan from me.

"It's okay, baby. Just breath!" Kendall told me, squeezing my hand. He started breathing with me, and it helped ease the pain a little bit.

"We're here!" Mrs. Knight said a little while later.

She dropped us off at the front of the hospital, and James quickly got out, along with Kendall. They helped me out, and soon everyone else got out so Mama Knight could go park the car.

"Get a wheel chair!" Kendall exclaimed, and Logan quickly got one. Kendall helped me sit on it, and he wheeled me inside. I screamed from the pain of another contraction, and everyone's eyes widened. "It's okay, baby, it's okay!"

"We need a doctor! This girl is gonna have a baby!" Logan shouted to the lady at the front desk. We had to give her some information and soon, a doctor came out.

"Hello! I'm Dr. Brian. I'll be here to deliver your baby," said the doctor, who looked to be in his mid thirty's.

"Hi, I'm Kendall Knight and this is my fiance Lisa," Kendall said, shaking his hand. I gave the doctor a slight wave, as I was in too much pain to speak.

"Alright, so who's ready to have this baby?!" Dr. Brian asked, smiling.

Everyone cheered, and Mrs. Knight walked in.