luna in the trance (a luna lovegood / draco malfoy lovestory)

Hay everyone! thanks for reading! This is my first story buy ill try to make it interesting so thanks. Once again thanks for reading my story! I lov you guys! Well here it goes........

Ch.1 luna sat on the ground of her garden picking flowers for a bouquet. She started to think about Hogwarts and her freinds(witch she had very few of). They were nice to her and defended her when she got picked on. She made a couple of freinds during the D.A meetings but her true freinds were:Harry,hermione,ron,ginny and........neville. Neville had always acted strange around her,as if he we're embarrassed of something. But luna thought it was kind of cute but she didn't say anything. then she thought about Draco malfoy, he told luna something that got her thinking. On the day before they left on the Hogwarts express he cornered her and started touching her face, then he told her to watch out next year. Luna was frightened but at the same time confused about what he said to her. Did this mean he would harm her? She wanted to know.

LUNA!!! She heard a yell from inside. Time for breakfast.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was my FIRST chapter of my FIRST fanfic! Hope u liked it! I will make the next chapter longer and more interesting! Thanks for reading!!! Ill upload a new chapter soon! Bye!!! <333_